19th June 2013, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job for 1 year after studying BCA?

I am studying BCA now. I would like to do job for 1 year, and there after to do MCA. If so, what salary i'll get soon after completing MCA.

19th June 2013, 09:33 AM
Queries Answer

Default Re: How to get a job for 1 year after studying BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying BCA now. I would like to do job for 1 year, and there after to do MCA. If so, what salary i'll get soon after completing MCA.
As this time you are in the BCA -1st Year, so no any IT company will give you job offer but you can apply in the small IT companies which is available in every city which do work on the project of the MNC's companies.

And after the BCA if you have decided to do job then register your name in Wipro Wase Academy which hire only the fresher candidates.

And your another question is what will be your salary after the MCA, so first of all its also depend upon your institution from where you have decided to do the MCA because top MNC's companies visit only in the reputed institution for campus placement like IIT's, BITs-Pilani etc.

And starting salary easily MCA student get from 2.5 lacs per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?