7th July 2011, 12:45 PM
sahitya tenneti

Is there a good demand for electronics and instrumentation engineering?

Can i please know wheather, electronics and instrumentation engineering is in good demand or not,and about the job oppurtunities in that feild.and i also want to know what is instrumentation engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. List of top groups of B.Tech stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  3. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  4. What is the scope for Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Diploma in near furture?
  5. Which is the best course in B.Tech?
  6. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering having 15 years of experience on ITI basis?
  7. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  8. Which paper of GATE should a Electronics and Instrumentation student appear?
  9. Which is the best course in B.Tech after completing intermediate MPC? -- [New]
  10. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  11. What are the courses available in B.Tech?
  12. Rank required to get admission in SRM Chennai?
  13. Is it good to join NLC Apprentice Training after finishing my B.E degree in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  14. Companies offering recruitment related to Instrumentation for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) final year student?
  15. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score?
  16. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  17. Can I study B.Tech in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering being a Electronics Engineering Diploma student?
  18. What are the options available after B.Tech? I am a 4th year student of electronics and instrumentation engineering
23rd January 2012, 11:01 PM
qwertyuiop2758

Default Re: Is there a good demand for electronics and instrumentation engineering?

Dear
There is more scope for job opportunities in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering outside India than in India.. So, obviously it is in great demand. In instrumentation Engineering, you will learn about using different instruments.... You will come to know more about in in the third year...
Thankyou
Aishwarya Mehrotra
24th January 2012, 05:49 PM
ashwak8

Default Re: Is there a good demand for electronics and instrumentation engineering?

Yes , there is a good demand for the this stream
generally , there is a good demand for the following streams
eee
ece
cse
eie
it
mechanical
civil

they can apply for the posts in
1. Drdo
2. Isro
3. Isro
4. Iocl
5. Bhel
6. Bsnl
9th January 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Which foreign language should an Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering student should learn first?
9th January 2013, 09:47 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Yes, there's a huge demand in electronics engineering because of the growth of android and embedded systems.
And robotics has always been an attractive part of electronics and communication department.
Therefore if you want te excell in this field, you can join it anyhow.
Gud luck
9th January 2013, 10:49 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear.........

>>Instrumentation engineering is the engineering specialization focused on the principle and operation of measuring instruments that are used in design and configuration of automated systems in electrical, pneumatic domains etc. They typically work for industries with automated processes, such as chemical or manufacturing plants, with the goal of improving system productivity, reliability, safety, optimization, and stability.
Instrumentation engineers are commonly responsible for integrating the sensors with the recorders, transmitters, displays or control systems. They may design or specify installation, wiring and signal conditioning.

>>Electronics and Communication engineering is one of the rising field of engineering arena. It offers the best and favorable employment opportunities. Graduates can apply in any of the fields and sub-fields related to the electronics and communications.With the immense increase in electrical and electronic items, employment prospects have been grown many folds. Thus, the course has wide scope in building up the career.

Good luck.............
10th January 2013, 12:13 AM
ipkay93

Hello dear , yes electronics and instrumentation engineering has a lot scope . Specifically there are no companies for both electronics and instrumentation but the students are recruited in electronics as well as the instrumentation companies, Some of the best companies for which are hiring Electronics and Instrumentation companies are:

Larsen & Tourbo.

Robert Bosch.

Invensys.

Suzlon.

Apna Technologies.

Whirlybird.

ESSAR.

Power Grid corporation of India.

Kalpakkam Atomic Power Station.

Bharat Earth Movers Limited.

Indian Space Research Organisation.

Cement Corporation of India.

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.

Defence Research and Development Organization.

Oil and Natural Gas Corporation.

Gas Authority India Ltd.

Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd.

Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd.

Regards,
Pkay.
25th May 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope fr a intrumentation engineer in germany
26th June 2013, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

civil and mechanical has 1st demand though for electronics people should study extra courses other than just college books... what i mean is cad softwares and etc...
9th July 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

after completing b tech in eie whether mtech is necessary or not please give me guidance
15th August 2013, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

may i know some foreign companies which is allowing eie gradugates
13th July 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir.
Is there a good demand and job vacancies for electronics and instrumentation Engineering in India as well as abroad . . . plz replay me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?