18th November 2012, 07:30 PM

How to get a job after completing B.Tech electronics and communication engineering

I have completed B Tech Electonics and communication engineering in 2008 and looking for a job.Kindly advise where I will get a job?

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  2. Is it possible to do interior designing after completing my B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  3. How to do interior designing after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  4. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  5. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  6. How to get a job after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering? Minimum marks required to get a job? How does a backlog paper affect the chances of getting a job?
  7. Can I be eligible for MSc Mathematics after BSc degree?
  8. What kind of job suits an Electronics and Communication passout with 60% in final year?
  9. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  10. What can I do next after completing engineering in electronics and tele communication? How to face Interview?
  11. How to get a job after completing B.Tech electronics and communication engineering
  12. What are the steps to be followed to become Meteorologist? -- [New]
  13. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  14. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  15. What are the job opportunities for me in Bangalore after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  16. How to join airforce after BE? UES exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Types of electronics and communication engineering jobs? Which are the short term job oriented electronics courses? How to apply in BHEL, BEL, IOSRO, NTPC?
  18. How to get a government job for electronics and communication after B.Tech?
18th November 2012, 08:26 PM
srikanth0438

Default Re: How to get a job after completing B.Tech electronics and communication engineering

Hi my dear friend............

I have completed B Tech Electonics and communication engineering in 2008...

so it's already late..........

If you are interested software side

you can join one famous institution for programming courses like C,C++,JAVA......
And you can improve communication skill you defiantly get a job.....

If you are interested core side.......

you have prepare very well on exams like BHEL,ECIL,BSNL..........
for better future............

And also you have interested Governmant jobs.....

you can write bank job exams..........

Civil exams

Thank you.........All the best..........
20th January 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job after completing B.Tech electronics and communication engineering

How to get a job in u.s.a. After completing btech in electronics and communication
15th June 2013, 11:37 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

You can apply for the following exams:

UPSC

BSNL : Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited

PSC : Public Service Commission

>> BSNL

>> MTNL

>> Reliance Telecommunication Ltd.

>> SAIL

>> BHEL

>> BALCO

>> State Electricity Board

>> Bhartiya Telecom Ltd.

>> Airport Authority of India Ltd.

>>ISRO

>>UPSC EXAM

Best of Luck..........
12th October 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.tech in electronics and communication engineering and i want to pursue m.tech in software engineering,is it possible and can i go with it without any second thought
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?