22nd July 2013, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job in airforce after passing 10th? What is the physical requirment?

i want to know that after pass 10th class i find job in airforce at the the rank of pilot . then what are phycial requirnment .

27th October 2014, 08:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in airforce after passing 10th? What is the physical requirment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know that after pass 10th class i find job in airforce at the the rank of pilot . then what are phycial requirnment .
It's good that you are interested to join in Indian Air Force wing. But, with 10th standard qualification you are ineligible for Indian Air force wing. You need to complete 12th standard or it's equivalent qualification in order to join in Indian Air force wing.

To join in Indian Air Force, must have to participate in NDA entrance exam which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for every twice in a year.

Eligibility Criteria for Indian Air Force through NDA Exam:-
  • 12th standard with Physics and/or Mathematics from recognized university.
  • Unmarried male candidates between 16.5 years to 19 years are eligible.
  • Applicant must physically as well as medically fit.

Official website - www.upsc.gov.in
13th January 2017, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in airforce after passing 10th? What is the physical requirment?

What is the minimum height required for a women candidate to be a pilot.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?