1st January 2013, 06:03 PM
anwarayat

How to get a job in any field if I am a Psychology graduate? I have completed IT

i am a psychology graduate. i have completed it in 2005.may i have anyjob in this field

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do now? How may I get the job in psychology field? I have completed MA from Solapur university in psychology and B.Ed from Pune
  2. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Applied Psychology?
  3. Scopes after completing master in Psychology? What are the job prospects in this field with Masters Degree?
  4. Is it possible to become a lecturer in psychology field after completion of MSc?
  5. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.?
  6. Difference between MA Psychology and MA applied Psychology? Which one is to be preferred? Is it wise to take up MSc in Applied Psychology being in Arts field?
  7. Scope of PhD in clinical psychology in India: Salary wise and Job wise? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the courses in psychology field? Is psychology a good and reliable field?
  9. How to do M.Phil degree in Psychology? I am a PG in Psychology
  10. How to make a career in Psycho after completing B.A with psychology? Should I do M.A or MSc in Psychology?
  11. Can I do MSc Psychology after completing B.A Psychology
  12. Will I be able to study Master's in Clinical Psychology if completed PGD and have 10 years of work experience? -- [New]
  13. How to get a job in IT industry just with a Diploma in .Net from NIIT?
  14. Job vacancies in Electronics field? Helpful job consultancies?
  15. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  16. How to become a Counselor for young students and for families?
  17. Whether a government serviceman eligible to pursue Master in Psychology through correspondence if completed Bachelor in Homeopathic?
  18. How to get a Job in the field of Finance being a candidate having completed MBA with Finance with 70% of marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?