28th November 2011, 12:43 PM
krishna prasad

How to get Job in Automobile Company being a candidate of 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?

good mrng .im doing 3rd yr mech eng.i want to get a job in an automobile company in south india.how can i get it?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get job in any Automobile company for a candidate with 55% in B.Tech Mechanical?
  2. Internship, Training and Project in any Automobile Industry for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 3rd year candidate?
  3. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  4. How to do MS in europe? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  5. Can I do Automobile or Marine(Correspondence) engineering while in 3rd year B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How to do GATE in Automobile Engineering? I am a 3rd year student in Mechanical Engineering
  7. Which is the best book for Automobile Engineering?
  8. How to do 6 months training in automobile company? I am a final year student of mechanical engineering from Punjab Technical University
  9. Which stream should I choose between Mechanical and Automobile engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Internship in automobile companies in Chennai being a 3rd year mechanical engineering student?
  11. Which Exams can I appear for being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  12. List of automobile companies for summer internship? -- [New]
  13. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  14. How to do MS from Germany in Automobile Design after passing 3rd year mechanical engineering
  15. Internship in automobile companies being in 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical engineering?
  16. What are the jobs available in Automobile companies?
  17. Can I get into car manufacturing company after doing B.E Mechanical?
  18. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in Ford for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
2nd December 2011, 08:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Job in Automobile Company being a candidate of 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?

Mechanical Engineering is one of highly demanded courses in engineering. The course study helps the candidate to build up a lucrative career in automobile sector. The candidate should apply for job vacancies arising in interested automobile companies. The information regarding the same can be collected from the website of the employing firm. Selection for the job position is carried out through written exam and interview.
25th July 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Job in Automobile Company being a candidate of 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?

what should be the qualification to get a job in automobile company being a mechanical engineer and MBA graduate ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?