17th September 2012, 06:17 PM
jayasree9

How to get a job in BHEL Bhopal? I am pursuing final year B.Tech with 81% aggregate

hi sir,i am jayasree pursuing final year b tech with aggregate of 81%up to now .can you suggest me how to get job in BHEL BHOPAL.

Related Questions:
  1. Having aggregate below 60% : Which IT companies am I eligible to get a job?
  2. Am I eligible for a job in government sector after scoring an aggregate of 74%?
  3. How may I apply for summer training in BHEL, Bhopal? Suggest some tips for the same? I am pursuing MBA II semester from Sati Vidisha
  4. Procedure for training in BHEL Bhopal? Guidelines about training in BHEL Bhopal
  5. List of companies offering internship to CSE candidates in Bhopal? How can I apply for internship in BHEL?
  6. List of available Jobs for me in Government sector being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech with CSE stream with an aggregate of 68%?
  7. How to appy for internship in BHEL, Bhopal? -- [New]
  8. Can I be eligible for a job in IBM company after scoring 63% in 10th and 68% in Intermediate
  9. How to undergo training(Finance) in BHEL Bhopal?
  10. Which is a better choice for me between Masters degree and Job pursuing final year of ECE in BE having an aggregate of 80% with no backlogs?
  11. How to do summer internship in BHEL Bhopal? Procedure to apply in BHEL for internship?
  12. How to get a job in good company being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech final year in IT with one backlog and having an aggregate of 63%?
  13. Syllabus and Previous year question papers to prepare for BHEL Exam?
  14. Job opportunities for above 55% aggregate btech students? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do training in BHEL Bhopal?
  16. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  17. Details of training program at BHEL Jhansi and Bhopal?
  18. How may I apply for summer training at BHEL, Bhopal? I am 2nd year B.Tech(civil stream) student
5th January 2013, 11:44 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in BHEL Bhopal? I am pursuing final year B.Tech with 81% aggregate

If you want to get the job in BHEL, than first thing is that you have to fill the GATE exams forms.
GATE exam is conducted by IIT

Bhel shortlists candidates on the basis of GATE scores.
Only Shortlisted candidates are called for Interview.
In the Final Selection GATE score is given 75% weightage and 25 % weightage is given to interview performance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?