10th February 2012, 10:40 AM
salman. khan

How to get Job in BHEL pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech course?

I am persuing my b-tech,2 year..what will i need for job in bhel?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. Can I get job in Railway being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?
  3. How to do training from BHEL after completing B.Tech 2nd or 3rd year in electrical branch
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  5. How can I get a job in BHEL after my B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is this possible for me to get a Job in BHEL being a Physically Handicapped candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE? What Qualification I need to have for this?
  7. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  8. Job selection criteria in NTPC, Noida for B.Tech(EE) 2nd year student?
  9. Can I get job in BHEL if not scoring good marks in GATE and secured 80% in B.E.(EEE)? Basic knowledge to get job in BHEL?
  10. How to get a job in BHEL Bhopal? I am pursuing final year B.Tech with 81% aggregate
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  12. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering?
  13. How can I apply for summer training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies in Bihar? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with E&TC stream
  14. How may I apply for summer training at BHEL, Bhopal? I am 2nd year B.Tech(civil stream) student
  15. How to do Summer Training in BHEL being a candidate pursuing 2nd semester of MBA course?
  16. Can I apply for IES Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?
  17. How can I get job in BHEL after completing B.Tech(ECE)? -- [New]
  18. Summer training in BHEL after 2nd year Mechanical engineering?
10th February 2012, 01:47 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Job in BHEL pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech course?

dear friend,
To get a job in BHEL , one has to qualify in GATE exam..
Because from 2012 BHEL,ONGC,NTPC these psu's are not going to conduct any individual entrance tests..

They decided to hire students on the basis of GATE score card..

So, to get a job in any of these PSU's , you have to do an excellent score in GATE exam..
As you are in 2nd year of B.tech course then it is the wright time for you to start the preparation for GATE exam.
After qualifying in GATE exam with an excellent score you will be called for technical interview by various PSU's..
After cracking that technical interview you will get a chance to get a job in that particular PSU..

All the best..
27th March 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Job in BHEL pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech course?

I am studing 1st B.Tech, ECE .how can I get job in
BHEL? and how many marks I should get in GATE toget job in BHEL?please reply me and how much percentage should I have in B.tech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?