27th August 2013, 02:35 PM
sailupranitha

What is the qualification to get a job in BSNL? I am doing B.Tech 3rd year

hello sir,
at present im doing my b.tech 3rd year ece and im interested in telecom jobs so i would like you to suggest me the qualifications for a good job in bsnl ? and how many years it would take me to get the job?(im with 80% aggregate till present)

7th December 2014, 12:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification to get a job in BSNL? I am doing B.Tech 3rd year

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailupranitha View Post
hello sir,
at present im doing my b.tech 3rd year ece and im interested in telecom jobs so i would like you to suggest me the qualifications for a good job in bsnl ? and how many years it would take me to get the job?(im with 80% aggregate till present)
Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited is one of the biggest government telecom sector company.

If you have completed B.E or B.Tech or equivalent in below given department from a recognized Institution/University, then you are eligible for JTO TELECOM department.

i. Telecommunication
ii. Electronics
iii. Radio
iv. Computer
v. Electrical
vi. Information Technology

If You have completed B.E or B.Tech or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution/University, then you are eligible for JTO civil department.

If You have completed B.E or B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution/University, then you are eligible for JTO Electrical department.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation is provided for the reserved category candidates.

BSNL JTO exam doesn't require any kind percentage marks in graduation degree.

Age relaxation for BSNL JTO Exam:-

Govt. servants upto 5 years
BSNL employees upto 5 years
For SC/ST candidates upto 5 years
For OBC Candidates upto 3 years
For General Category PH candidates upto 10 years

For more details about BSNL JTO exam, you can visit to the official website http://www.bsnl.co.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?