14th July 2013, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in civil engineering? What are the extra courses?

To get a good job in civil eng what is the extra courses ?

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any extra courses/competitive exams/extra academics that I have to prepare for while or after Civil Engineering Degree?
  2. After B.Tech how to get a good job? Which extra courses a btech should do to get a good job? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to prepare for government job in civil engineering?
  4. How to do extra courses after doing mechanical engineering?
  5. What are the courses available after completing engineering? Which are the extra courses available?
  6. How to do engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering? What other courses can I do? -- [New]
  7. What to do after completing civil engineering?
  8. What courses to do after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. How should I aim to become a talented Civil Engineering after completing Civil Engineering? Which courses do I need to take up after Civil Engineering?
  10. How to get civil engineering job after passing degree in civil engineering?
  11. Which fields are the best among Civil Engineering? Best paying job? Which sector is better between private and government sector?
  12. Courses for civil engineering students to get good jobs
  13. How to apply for Civil Engineering job in Dubai?
  14. How can I get a government job after passing B.E Civil Engineering? Which exams are conducted for civil engineering?
  15. What extra qualification I should acquire to get good job if completed B.Tech IT with 83% marks?
  16. Which is the best course to select in B.E?
  17. Which course I have to take after completing MPC with EAMCET in intermediate
  18. What extra courses can I do after B.Com?
30th September 2016, 08:18 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in civil engineering? What are the extra courses?

There is no need to do any extra courses for getting a good job in Civil Engineering. The best way is to crack entrance examinations for getting top jobs with good salary and packages. If you want to join any Public Sector Undertakings, you need to appear for GATE exam and clear it and be among top rankers.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. In present scenario, this examination is gateway to most of PSUs like IOCL, NTPC, ONGC, BHEL etc. These PSUs offer call letter for interview to candidates of different engineering disciplines who are among top rankers. So, make your basics of civil engineering strong, appear for this exam and crack it with good rank to get a job in PSUs.

Other than this, you can also apply for Indian Engineering Services exam. Notification for 2017 IES exam is declared, you can apply for it at official website that is http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?