11th July 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

How to join any core company? I am a final year ECE student

sir i am doing final year ece i like to joint with any core company.... so what they are expected and what % they are expected????? please replay me and any jop opportunity please upload my mail sir

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in core company after passing ECE pre final year?
  2. Would I get placement in core company while in final year ECE?
  3. How to walk in interview in core company? I am a final year ECE student
  4. How to get a job in core company? I am studying final year B.E in ECE
  5. How can I join in core company? I am studying ECE department 3rd year
  6. How can I join core company after studying ECE 3rd year
  7. How to get a job in core company? I am a student studying ECE final year
  8. Can I get a job in core company after securing less than 60% in B.Tech?
  9. How to do final year project in any ECE core company in Chennai or Coimbatore? I am studying ECE final year
  10. How to join in any automobile core company while n final year Automobile engineering?
  11. Preparation tips and application procedure for Core Companies in ECE? List of companies?
  12. How to do final year project in any core company in Chennai or Coimbatore? I am studying final year ECE
  13. Is software knowledge important for an ece student to join a core company?
  14. List of core companies for B.Tech(ECE) graduates? How and when I can apply for ISRO?
  15. Am i eligible to apply for any core company? I am a final year student -- [New]
  16. What training should I take to join in a Telecom Company being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE? Best Training Institutes in India for this?
  17. Can I get placed in a core company after scoring 8.4 CGPA in ECE?
  18. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
13th May 2015, 12:55 PM
poojasingh151

Default Re: How to join any core company? I am a final year ECE student

Being a final year of candidate of Electronics and Communication engineering if you are interested to join core company, you must try to secure good rank in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

Several core companies recruit candidates through the score card of GATE like IOCL, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, ISRO, NTPC etc.

For most of the core companies, the percentage requirement is that you must have scored at least 65% throughout your all 10th, 10+2 and bachelor's degree. It may vary from company to company.

So perform well and achieve good rank in GATE exam to get selected in top PSUs of India for good jobs.
13th May 2015, 10:12 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join any core company? I am a final year ECE student

Generally most of the core company requires thorough out 60% marks in your academic education.

60% marks in 10th, 12th and bachelor degree.

Now you are final year candidates of ECE, you can apply core companies.

You have to send your resume to core companies HR department.

You can also get more benefits in core companies by clearing GATE exam.

You are eligible for GATE exam. Therefore start preparation from now to crack this exam.

Selection Process:-

Generally most of core companies conducts a written exam and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?