10th May 2011, 10:38 PM
Sagar4093

How to get a job in core software companies after passing out from EEE with 65%?

Dear Sir..i am a student of eee passout batch student.i am a carrier 65% student.i an intrested in core and software.please held me for my way for geting a job?and in which subject i should perfect?

26th June 2011, 07:20 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get a job in core software companies after passing out from EEE with 65%?

Dear friend,

You should do some training courses on popular computer languages and latest technologies at first to be settled with software industry.

Now a days the web application programming has got much popularity and the software industry demands web programmers more than other application programmings.

So you can do certification courses on ASP.NET, PHP, Core Java, J2EE, j2ME, MySQL etc. There are many reputed institutions offering these courses and these can help you to build your career in software sector.

Object oriented programming has got many advantages over other mainframe technologies so you can go for the application technologies based on it.

Best of luck!
10th July 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in core software companies after passing out from EEE with 65%?

iam doing my b.e 4th year and i have a aggregate of 68% so may i know i what way i have to improve myself to get job in software companies
31st August 2011, 09:44 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagar4093 View Post
Dear Sir..i am a student of eee passout batch student.i am a carrier 65% student.i an intrested in core and software.please held me for my way for geting a job?and in which subject i should perfect?
If you are interested in programming field that you have so many options.Its a very good step for your future.It will be an advantage for you.You can choose any language and technology which is very good in now these days.
If you want to learn programming language then java is a very good option for you.There is so much scope in java programming.So choose this one.It helps you to get a good job.You have also many other options like .net,php.These languages are used in web applications.So its very good to have knowledge in these field now these days.
C and C++ languages are the basics languages of computer so it also helps you to get a job in software companies.

All the best.
12th September 2011, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

I'm certificate course sofware eng. Student.My marks avg is 65%.Any software job present in market?
7th December 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

am eee 2012 pasd out student with 64per aggregate. which field suits best for me...
22nd January 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

i am interested in mobiles and other electronic accessories ...
i m pursuing my btech 3rd year ..
what option i have in future ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?