11th October 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in electrical field after finishing B.E in EEE

helloo sir/madam
i finished my be in eee in 2010.still i din gt a job in electrical field. my % s only 58. what should i do?? plz do reply 2 [email protected]

21st February 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in electrical field after finishing B.E in EEE

sir I am BE & Diploma in EEE I fished 2012 batch surching a croe job still now. please tell how to get a job.
19th March 2013, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Is the need for 1, 2 classes in this field
20th March 2013, 01:06 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
helloo sir/madam i finished my be in eee in 2010.still i din gt a job in electrical field. my % s only 58. what should i do?? plz do reply 2 [email protected]
As we know the Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE) branch is the one of core branch in which there are many opportunity in the future. If you completed the B.tech course with EEE branch and interested do join any company then there are many company like TCS, Accenture, Wipro.... and many other company offer job for the EEE branch.

As per your qualification your percentage in the B.tech course is not good. Many company's criteria is 60% throughout career. I advise you to attend the off campus of the company. Prepare well for the recruitment drive because in today age the competition is really tough. I wish you will definitely get a good job soon. All the Best.
16th December 2017, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

What further course is to be studied after passing B.Sc Physics and if I go for MBA, which stream I have to take considering the present job market
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?