6th November 2011, 09:47 AM
tulasi kumar

Job Opportunities in Electrical field for me having secured 70% in B.Tech EEE?

this is tulasi kumar, completed B.tech (EEE)with 70%. please suggest me to get a job in electrical field.

25th January 2012, 11:44 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job Opportunities in Electrical field for me having secured 70% in B.Tech EEE?

As a B.Tech in Electrical you can get job both in the private sector as well as government sector. To get government jobs as per your interest and eligibility you have to appear for the written exams conducted by UPSC, SSC, State Level PSC, RRB, Nationalized Banks etc., for several posts in different government departments. To know about written exams and job vacancies follow the employment news and you can refer, www.upsc.gov.in, www.employmentnews.gov.in for information on government jobs.
If you wish you can appear for the upcoming exam conducted by UPSC; Engineering Services Exam: 15.6.2012
As for private jobs you can register with the local job consultancies and online job consultancies who will provide you with the dates of interviews as per your eligibility. Also you can post your resume in the career portal of the company of your choice by visiting their website.
31st January 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities in Electrical field for me having secured 70% in B.Tech EEE?

Hi.. this is suresh patel eee final yr(2012 pass out ) with 75%.. wanna work in abroad with gud salary please suggest me some gud consultancy offices in hyd....
9th February 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

It is please to meet you Iam ganesh studying b.tech eee I will finish my degree. By 2014 my asking is I need a job under. Mnc company what r the roots to get a job in mnc company? ? Other one is government job. I need a a explanation sir please passed to me my mail id is [email protected]
15th January 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

how to get into core companies after eee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?