27th May 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

How to get jobs in EEE field?

i am a EEE student ,how can get job in my EEE field it self and me the details

29th May 2012, 04:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get jobs in EEE field?

You can try for jobs in core field in private companies. On the other hand, you can also try for jobs in government sector. Some of the companies where in you can apply are BHEL, BEL, SAIL, and NTPC etc. Positions like Project Engineer, Section engineer, Technician etc come about in Railways provided you pass RRB exams for this. Also you can attend IES exams if interested. You can also become an engineer in Electricity department if you clear PSC tests.
7th June 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Will we get good job in electrical sector in year of 2015?
14th June 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

my name is vinod kumar iam studying eee after finishing btech which side iam going either coreside or
softwareside thisis my one major problem
6th August 2012, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

How can i get a govt job in electricity field with 70%
10th September 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

i am completed B.E(EEE) in this year
any desigining courses available?
28th September 2012, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

i am in EEE final year.i want to know the what type of jobs and how they are avialable in core side to students?
28th September 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

how can i improve technical and practical skills?
3rd December 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

what questions they ask in intreiw in eee
4th December 2012, 03:30 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello,
For jobs the best websites that you can choose to surf are: www.timesjobs.com, www.shine.com, www.monsterindia.com, etc. Now here you register as an EEE candidate and give the job designations that you would like to go for, say, production engineer or process engineer,etc. Then they will match your CV with the companies that are offering these kind of jobs. After that if the companies like your CV, then they will mail you or call you citing about their job offer. Then it is upto you, if you want to go in that company for the job interview or not. One more way is to go for any job fair and directly participate in the company aptitude tests. If you get selected then you will get to do the job or else you would have to sit for the test of some other company.
4th December 2012, 03:46 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

You are doing B,Tech in EEE , so you can apply to both private and public sector jobs.

You can apply to many PSUs, the advertisement of which is published in all the leading newspapers.

You can apply to these government organizations –

GAIL

DRDO

ISRO

ECIL

BHEL

HAL

HPCL

MTNL

Governement jobs are published in all the leading newspapers and in The employment news, so you can apply there.

For private jobs, you can apply through –

Consultants – Submit your resume to the consultant dealing in engineering companies.

Job Portals – Register your resume to naukri.com, monster.com and apply to the vacancies advertised in these job portals.

Walk ins – Some companies conduct walk in interviews for freshers. You can directly go for the interview.
28th January 2013, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

how much minimum percentage student have to get job
29th January 2013, 08:43 AM
RajeshAkula080695

The trade which you select was very good trade,In future generation the entire universe will depend on the electricity i.e necessity of the engineers who taken this trade i.e EEE.No also there are lot of opportunities.You can apply for the railway jobs as well as the you have a opportunities to join as a faculty into various institutes like RGUKT because there is a lot scarcity in the faculty of EEE. As well as you have a opportunity to enter as a engineer in the big companies like steel plant and seimens which are located in the vizag,etc..So there are lot of opportunities if you do well your corresponding course i.e there is lot of exams have been conducted by the UPSC as well as many commissions
3rd April 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

HOW TO GET GOVT JOBS IN EEE FIELD? FRESHER
4th April 2013, 06:45 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

EEE is the Electrical and Electronics Engineering.It is dual degree specialization in engineering field .After completing your bachelor's degree in EEE,you have lots of career options and job opportunities.

It depends upon you which type of job you want to do .

First , the colleges from which you have pursued your bachelor's degree must have offered recruitment to various companies through campus placement .You can also give interview in different companies outside that off campus recruitment when there is vacancy in it

Second most important thing is that if you are willing to work in various public sector undertakings like NTPC,BHEL,SAIL,GAIL,BSNL,ONGC ,IOCL ,the eligibility criteria is :

>>You must have completed your bachelor's degree with at least 65% marks in it.

>>You should a good GATE scorecard as rank in GATE exams differs from company to company.

>>After that you will have to face the interview.

The third option for you as an electrical and electronics engineer is that you can go for the Indian engineering services one of the best job you will get if you clear the IES examinations the most suitable exams for the engineers conducted by the Union Public service commission.

The age limit is 21-30 years and relaxations in age provided to obc and sc/st respectively.

For any further more details ,you may visit www.upsc.gov.in

Hope the information helps you.

all the best for your career.

aashisranjan784
21st May 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

what are the jobs for EEE in isro and how to apply
22nd May 2013, 08:26 AM
robert harish

you can get the job easily but that doesn't matter..
how to get the job is the matter..
after completing your bachelor degree in EEE you may get the job through your campus selection..you can get settled through campus placements by giving the interview with your best..
or you can apply for the govt jobs as a electrician or electrical engineer and in many positions
you may apply for the BHEL
ECIL
GAIL
SAIL
IOCL
BSNL
MTNL
ISRO
DRDO etc...

you should have the age between 21-30 years and the minimum 65% in your bachelor degree to apply for this govt organizations..
and the simple way is you can register in any websites like www.shine.com
or www.timesjobs.com
or www.naukri.com etc
but here you have to wait untill and unless the recruiter views your CV.ofcourse thats not the problem you will get lots of job matches to your profile..
22nd May 2013, 10:21 AM
james2maniya
Junior Member+

hi,,

You should apply the better job after complete your self

So you need how much time you need this type of job

So you should try the better job after complete your self

So you need how to get the better job after you should been the ways

So you should apply the India inFoline Company

So you best option you should apply and get the which more use in your

In this type we will you need it

You can apply to many PSUs, the advertisement of which is published in all the leading newspapers.

You can apply to these government organizations –

GAIL

DRDO

ISRO

HPCL

MTNL

In this case you should Government jobs are published in all the leading newspapers and in The employment news, so you can apply there.

That's it

ALL THE BEST
8th June 2013, 07:21 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my higher studies but in a confusion to select the course for my future. i think i need one of these three. mechanical,eee and ece. which is the best course.
15th June 2013, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Bachelor degree in Business Management. Now i'm doing job as Tr. HR Recruiter, I want to get a job in software companies like Infosis, mahindra satyam or genpact or tata or bhel, so how can i get job in those companies. please advise me..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?