26th April 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

What marks would I need to score in B.Tech for getting jobs in navy?

i am vaishnavi.m. i am studing in periyar maniammai university...... i am very interest to work for navy....i am studing in dept.of electrical and electronics engineering (1 st year)....after finishing final year ...what do i do ... iam a ncc cadet..iam finishing B-certificate exam ..next year i writen for c- certificate..i want to know how much mark is elegible for EEE jobs for navy?...afer finishing my course can i writen any examination? for EEE jobs for navy ......... I KINDLY REQUEST TO YOU ..FOR PLEASE REPLAY TO ME

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs available in Navy after completing B.Tech.?
  2. For which Bank Jobs am I eligible if I score 55% of marks in Graduation with B.Tech?
  3. Can I do BSc IT after 12th science?
  4. How to join navy after passing B.Tech in computer science? Information regarding the jobs in Indian/Merchant Navy?
  5. What kind of government jobs I can get after completing B.Tech with 70% marks and without any backlog?
  6. What kind of jobs can I get after completing B.Tech with 70%, 34.3 score in GATE?
  7. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Navy jobs after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  9. Jobs based upon intermediate marks?
  10. Can a Btech ECE join Merchant Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Jobs available after doing B.Tech EEE? Can we get jobs on the basis of GATE score? Companies that recruit EEE students?
  12. Which is the best option after graduation?
  13. Am I eligible for government job after passing B.Tech Mechanical with 61.90%? Is GATE score necessary for government jobs?
  14. Application procedure for Indian Army and Navy jobs after doing B.A in English, Political Science and Sociology with 58% marks?
  15. Jobs in defence after Btech (IT) ?
  16. What are the jobs available for me in Indian Navy, Navy, Air Force?
  17. Which books should I follow to score good marks in merchant navy?
  18. Eligibility for CDSE after B.E (ECE) with 58% marks? Jobs after CDSE? Do Navy and Air Force require 60% marks in Graduation?
22nd June 2012, 09:45 PM
kengtha

Default Re: What marks would I need to score in B.Tech for getting jobs in navy?

If Indian Navy comes in your college for recruitment,you have to pass the written test followed by interview and medical tests.In this case it will ask for 7 point CGPA.If Indian Navy does not come in your college for recruitment ,you can join Navy through CDS exam where you need to be a graduate only.Btech score is not required as such if you qualify in CDS.After CDS exam ,there will be GD,interview and medical tests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?