1st September 2013, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job in government sector after passing with 51.66%

Sir/madam,I have 2 passed with 51.66% student.please help me to get a job in goverment secter.
please kindly inform me in this no-9777501428

28th June 2015, 09:16 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in government sector after passing with 51.66%

Yes, you are eligible to get the government jobs after passing the 10+2 examination.

But there are no large number of government jobs on the 10+2 educational qualification. So according to me I suggest you to complete your graduation along with the graduation keep on appearing for the examination at the 10+2 level.

Few of the government jobs on the basis of 10+2 educational qualification is :-
* Railway.
* SSC CHSLE.
* Indian Post.

And few of them conducted by the state government for the Clerical post. To crack the examination keep on learning anto- syno , sentence correction etc. Also practice the Quantitative Aptitude and keep on going through the Cureent affairs.

After the graduation you become eligible to apply for the most of the government jobs from Grade A to D.
28th June 2015, 12:48 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for rhe covered jobs having only 55% aggregate in the 10+2 examination.

As to get the government job you need to clear the entrance examination for the same. The lost of the some jobs on the basis of 10+2 educational qualification is only for the Clerk posts .
Railway.
SSC.
Indian Post.
Defence Services.
State SSC.

SO you can apply for these and to crack the examination it is must essential to have the good knowledge of the English, General knowledge and the Current Affairs.

The application for the SSC CHSLE is available now and the candidate who have attained the age of 18 years can apply now upto 6July.
28th June 2015, 06:24 PM
kavitagopani

Hi

To get government job you need to complete graduation. So first of complete graduation with atleast 60 % aggregate so that you can appear for government job exams.

There are many job opportunities available in government sector. All start the preparation in general knowledge field. This will help you clear government exams.

So focus on completing graduation with good marks and then you can go for government exam. All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?