11th July 2012, 10:01 PM
januman

How to get a job in Indian Military if I am a GNM Nurse with 4 years of experience?

How to get a job in Indian Military if I am a GNM Nurse with 4 years experience?

12th July 2012, 11:21 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in Indian Military if I am a GNM Nurse with 4 years of experience?

I am glad to read that you want to serve brave soldiers of Indian army by applying for the job of nurse in the Indian Army. To serve as nurse in Indian army you will have to appear in the entrance exam called - INDIAN ARMY SOLDIERS NURSING ASSISTANT'S MER EXAMINATION

Here are the eligibilty details of the exam.

Nationality:

Candidate should be Indian citizen.

People from Nepal, Bhutan and Tibetan refugees can also apply for the exam if they have intention of permanent stay in India.

Marital status:

Only unmarried Male candidates can apply for the Nursing Assistant's exam. Women candidates are not allowed.

Qualification:

Candidate must be 12th pass with PCM and English as the subjects with at least 60 percent marks.

Age Limit:

All candidates should be between 16 to 23 years old.

Physical standards:

To be eligible you are required to meet certain physical requirements. Below are the details.

Height:

Your height should be at least 167cm. However this rule is relaxed for candidates from certain regions.

Weight:

Your minimum weight should be 50kg. Candidate should not be overweight.

Chest:

Your chest should be 77cm.

Geneal Health:

Candidate should not be suffering from any transmissible diseases, infection or cardiovascular problems.

EXAM PATTERN

The exam consists of three parts:

1. Paper 1 - This paper includes General Intellegence and Mathematics (45 minutes)

2. Paper 2 - Second paper consists subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Biology (45 minutes)

3. Paper 3 - Third part of the exam is fitness test.
13th July 2012, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in Indian Military if I am a GNM Nurse with 4 years of experience?

How can i do b.sc nursing from afmc?????????
5th July 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

I comlete b.sc nursing from gcon indore. So how can i get job in armed force militry hospital pune
24th June 2014, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

i am malar .i am compleated GNM and i had 3 yrs experience .i am unmarried girl .can i get job in indian army ? please tell me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?