5th January 2011, 03:35 PM
Manoj24310

How to get a job in a Java Based Company with 58% marks in 12th and 62.5% marks in B.Tech. (IT) ?

I have done B-Tech (IT) with 62.5 % , but my 12th percentage is 58% , so i am not having the opportunities to get into the IT Company, Kindly help me to get into the Java based company

Related Questions:
  1. Job after B.Tech(CSE) with 78% marks and 59.2% in 12th standard?
  2. Can I get a job in a good company after scoring 63% marks in 12th and 73.2 marks in 10th
  3. Can I get any government job in PSU company from GATE with 58% marks in 12th
  4. Can I get into any company after scoring 50.5% in 12th, 52.8% in engineering?
  5. Is it possible for me to get job in IT based companies if I have less than 60% marks in 12th and BCA?
  6. Sathyabama University-B.Tech in IT-5th Sem Programming in Java Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  7. Can I go for walk in interview after completing Java course? I am a student of MCA
  8. Tips to attend the IBM placements? In what areas should I focus more on?
  9. Can I get a job with 55% marks in 10th, 57% marks in 12th and 70% marks in B.Tech.(ECE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to get a Civil Engineering based Government job if I scored less marks in class 12th Maths? Can I apply for UPSC or GATE exam? -- [New]
  11. How can i get a job in IT/software field with less percentage marks in 12th and college?
  12. Which software company do not consider 2nd division marks in 10th?
  13. After B.E should I go for M.Tech if I dont have 60% marks
  14. How can I get job in any private company having secured 55% in B.Tech(ECE)?
  15. Which companies I can apply for job if I have got 55% marks in MCA?
  16. How can I get a job in IT/software field with less percentage marks?
  17. Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies after completion of 10th with 77% marks and BCA with 78% marks?
  18. Is it possible to get a good job with 56% in 12th and 88% in 10th? Can I write the improvement for 12th exams again?
5th January 2011, 06:32 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get a job in a Java Based Company with 58% marks in 12th and 62.5% marks in B.Tech. (IT) ?

Its tough to get into companies like INFOSYS,TCS due to the eligibility criteria.But you can try out for companies like Syntel and Cognizant which requires candidates with an aggregate of 60% in their B.tech course.

You can join for courses in NIIT which may provide you an opportunity else you can try out for GATE/CAT which can provide you an additional degree and may help you to get a good job.
5th January 2011, 07:03 PM
Ajay kumar verma

Default Re: How to get a job in a Java Based Company with 58% marks in 12th and 62.5% marks in B.Tech. (IT) ?

If you are get a job in Java Based Company. After completed B.Tech you get the coaching of java in a best coaching center get the all information about java you get that job.
5th January 2011, 07:16 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

most of the leading company of IT industry give their eligibility criterion that student should have minimum of 60% marks throughout the career.

but you don't have minimum of 60% marks in 12. so you will face problem to be placed in leading company. but i think you know Java very well. in that case i will suggest you many leading company give job for Java programmer as contact basis. you may do this type of job. even you can do job in IBM in contract basis.

but in this job there is no security. then you may try for job in small company or in new company as Java programmer. visit www.freshersworld.com there are so many job for Java programmer. you may try for them.

best wishes.
5th January 2011, 07:24 PM
Ajay kumar verma

you get the more knowledge about java if you have a good knowledge you are a best engineer and programme maker and every company like a good programmer like
5th January 2011, 08:42 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Red face Re: How to get a job in a Java Based Company with 58% marks in 12th and 62.5% marks in B.Tech. (IT) ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manoj24310 View Post
I have done B-Tech (IT) with 62.5 % , but my 12th percentage is 58% , so i am not having the opportunities to get into the IT Company, Kindly help me to get into the Java based company
Dear friend,
you have ,more than 60% marks in 10 level but in 12 standard you have little less than the requirement...
Most of the MNC demand 60% overall but else those companies,many company check your present performence and technical & communication skill...
19th February 2011, 07:40 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

to get a job in a Java Based Company with 58% marks in 12th and 62.5% marks in B.Tech. (IT)
you many leading company give job for Java programmer as contact basis. you may do this type of job. even you can do job in IBM in contract basis.
visit www.freshersworld.com there are so many job for Java programmer
Its tough to get into companies like INFOSYS,TCS due to the eligibility criteria.But you can try out for companies like Syntel and Cognizant which requires candidates with an aggregate of 60% in their B.tech course.
You can join for courses in NIIT which may provide you an opportunity else you can try out for GATE/CAT which can provide you an additional degree and may help you to get a good job.

good luck
7th August 2011, 01:10 AM

If u want to get job on java go for a course on java/j2ee and practice extensively all it takes is 6months to complete the course. and u can get job with the subject..
1st September 2011, 09:40 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

One thing is to take coaching in java package..
Other thing is that company should know that you are good in java so go for
OCJP(Oracle Certified Java Programmer)
you will be inside the company as a ajava programmer.
All the best.
2nd September 2011, 11:49 PM
manoj rajpurohit

my dear friend,

you have 58% percent in 12th this is not sufficient for the good leading company. But in now a days there is no need of the percentage, if you have good knowledge of any programming language then you can make your carrier on that platform.
You can start your carrier with small programming company (you can see it with the site "http:www.freshersworld.com"). By this you can increase your experience and can go to good companies.
On this way you can make a bright carrier in the computer software field.
3rd September 2011, 02:24 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
You want to get a job in a software company after completion of your B.tech in IT..
But my friend , as you have secured less than 60% marks in your 12th then you are not eligible for campus drive of any leading IT companies..

To appear in the campus drive of a leading software company , one should have 60% aggregate through out the career..

So, you are not eligible, to appear in a campus drive of a leading IT company..
But as you have interest in this field then you can go for a job in some small IT company.. Where you can gather few years experience , after that you can apply for a job in those leading IT companies.. Because experience matters..

All the best..
5th September 2011, 11:17 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manoj24310 View Post
You have many option to get a good job.There are so much scope and also requrment in IT sector.You can get a good job by your knowledge.Its the most important for you to get good job.Only few companies require 60% above in graduation.There are also so many other companies which gives you opprtunites to you.So there is nothig to worry about your future.Do hard work and you should have good knowledge about your field.Its the main requirment.

All the best.
12th September 2011, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 77.7% in ssc, 57.8%in inter,76.7 in bsc,77%in mca what is my position to get a job in mmc'S
21st April 2012, 04:23 AM
Unregistered

sir i am a student of MCA, I got 58% in 10th, 67% in 12th, 51% in B.sc And 70% in MCA....and currently i am pursuing trainnig on j2ee ,springs and hibernate.
sir please suggest me as per my qualifications how can i get a job?
26th February 2013, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.c.a but i have to re-appear in 2 subjects and i have no software background so which language should i learn to go for good job
should i go for java or so??
7th April 2013, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir i got 59% in 10th, 61% in 12th, 69% in Btech(IT) can i get job in mmc in java domain. I have core java certificate. Now i learning by own preperation j2ee spring and hybernet freamwork.
26th April 2013, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

hiiii Everyone I've 63% in 10 2 and 58.8% in BE in electronic and communication plz suggest me i get the job in java field or not... even i'm ready to work in startup company... because i believe that in small company there ll be alot of thing to learn.... plz suggest friends
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?