8th September 2016, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

How can i get a job in IT/software field with less percentage marks in 12th and college?

My percentage in 10th is 75 , in 12th is 48 and im in final year btech with percentage of 55% eee branch im worried about my future with less percentage, i like to work in software companies should I want pursue the course in java or in networking course and plz tell me which institution is good plzzz..

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get government job with 65% marks in 10th and 58% marks in 12th?
  2. How can I get a good job after completing Undergraduate BCA with 55.53 marks and Post graduate MCA with 74% marks?
  3. Am I eligible for B.Ed course? I've secured 47% marks in graduation
  4. Am I eligible to get a job in software field after scoring 56 percentage marks in B.Tech?
  5. Am I eligible to get core job in electrical engineering with 56 percentage marks in 10th standard?
  6. Which are the colleges offering jobs in IT field? I am a 3rd year student of ECE
  7. How can I get a job in IT/software field with less percentage marks?
  8. How can I get a good job after completing MBA with good marks? I've got 67% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 56% marks in B.Com undergraduate
  9. What is the 12th percentage criteria for job in Tata Elxsi?
  10. Am I eligible for BSc in BHU after scoring 58%
  11. Can I get a job in software field with 56% marks in B.Tech?
  12. How to get job in Accounting or Finance sector having low percentage?
  13. Is there any minimum percentage requirement to get a government job? Is it necessary to have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th?
  14. After passing 12th should I go to CET or not? How should I enter Biotech field after 12th? Percentage required in this field?
  15. Is it possible to get a job in MNC companies after scoring less marks in studies?
  16. How can I get job in IT/Software field with this low percentage? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What should I do to get a job as space scientist after completion of 12th science with 80 percentage marks? -- [New]
  18. List of IT sector companies where I can apply for a job? I have 74% marks in 10th and 73% marks in 12th. I have 57% marks in my B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech with CSE stream
9th September 2016, 01:56 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can i get a job in IT/software field with less percentage marks in 12th and college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My percentage in 10th is 75 , in 12th is 48 and im in final year btech with percentage of 55% eee branch im worried about my future with less percentage, i like to work in software companies should I want pursue the course in java or in networking course and plz tell me which institution is good plzzz..

You can apply for mid & small sized IT/Software companies for a job. The top & leading IT/Software companies requires over 60% mark in all the academic courses in the first attempts. So it is not possible to get into top MNCs with less than 60% marks. You can join in mid or small sized companies with your qualifications. Your programming skills will be helpful for you to get a job in small or medium sized companies. After some experience about 2 or 3 years, you can move to some big companies with good salary. So do not worry about marks and improve your programming skills to get a job.
24th September 2020, 05:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can i get a job in IT/software field with less percentage marks in 12th and college?

plz tell me the HEC required percentage for software engineering? my percentage is 55% in intermediate.. will HEC approve my degree..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?