27th February 2016, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in railways or any other company after completion of intermediate?

How to get a job in railway... i have completed intermediate... i want a job sooo plz help urgent? Let me know the steps which I have to follow to get the job next? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible on the same. Thank you!

28th February 2016, 06:54 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in railways or any other company after completion of intermediate?

There are so many forms released time to time by the SSC for getting job in Indian railways, various banks or any other government organizations. So you can apply for them. You simply have to apply online for the job. After that you will get your admist card and you have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the SSC. After qualifying the entrance exam you have to appear in the interview. If you passed teh interview then your documents will be verified and finally you will get a job.
For your kind information i want to tell you that if you go for the job just after completion of your intermediate then you will get very low salary. So my suggestion to you is that you should go for the graduation first and then apply for the job through SSC or UPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?