23rd April 2012, 07:28 PM
chann1991

What will I do after B.Tech? I am studying 3rd year in electronics and communication

what will i do after b,tech? i am studying in 3rd year in electronics and communication. i want to go to abroad so what will be the better option for getting job in abroad.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MS through GRE in US? I am studying 3rd year electronics and communication engineering
  2. How can I get a job in software or government sector after doing Electronics and Communication?
  3. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  4. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
  5. Which courses can I do after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. How to do summer internship? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student having electronics and communication branch
  7. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  8. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  9. Job opportunities in Central Government for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 3rd year candidate?
  10. How can I get into NASA while studying in B.Tech 2nd year(Electronics and Communication Engineering)?
  11. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways in Delhi during B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication?
  12. How to get internship in HAL while in B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  13. List of companies which are available to give 1 month internship for Electronics and Communication students? -- [New]
  14. Which are the good companies for training in Jaipur? I am a student a B.Tech 3rd year
  15. Good jobs after 3rd year Electronics and Communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  17. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  18. How to do 6 months internship? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication
18th August 2012, 11:40 PM
sanjay08cs46
Member+

Default Re: What will I do after B.Tech? I am studying 3rd year in electronics and communication

Opportunuties for you after BTECH:
-Job
-MTECH
-MBA
-IAS

If you want to get job in foreign,you have to do following things:
-First of all your communication should be very good and you should have fluent in english.
-You have to qualify GRE exam to settle in foreign.
-You should be a part of any MNC,which gives joining in foreign.
-You should be technically strong.
Best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?