19th February 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

How to complete B.E while doing my job?

I have Diploma in Mechanical Engg.& I want to do BE but I am in job So please advise me How can I complete BE with continue my job?

20th February 2011, 10:57 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to complete B.E while doing my job?

This is a decision where you can change your future. Well completing a diploma in this sci fi world is not a big deal and getting a job is not a pretty thing, you can always think big and aim big.

You can complete your BE first and again join for the job later,first try to complete your BE,you can leave the job for some years and continue later.

So,hope for the best!!! and be the best!!!
20th February 2011, 03:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You have two options available. The first is to quit the job for studies. The second is to pursue a part time or a correspondence course. You must make sure that you pursue the course from a recognised institute. Also you are eligible for lateral entry.
21st February 2011, 10:45 PM
mayank shekhar singh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have Diploma in Mechanical Engg.& I want to do BE but I am in job So please advise me How can I complete BE with continue my job?
As you are doing job ,you have a chance to join many engg collage which provide proper gydence and the class are run in evening and they give the same degree as other get .
Best of luck
22nd February 2011, 12:58 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Hi,
You cant complete B.Tech with your job.

you can do part time job after college time with B.Tech.in B.Tech classes are conducted regulararly.you require 75% appearence in class to fill form for exam.

You can complete your B.Tech after quit the job.
22nd February 2011, 03:54 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to complete B.E while doing my job?

Its really good that you took the decision to study even after you are in a job... Recently one of my friends dad who is like 45yrs old completed B.E degree in E.C(Electrical and Communication)(part time) which was his part of the job and now he is able to get some good salary than before... So its really helpful to complete a bachelor's degree in future.... there are lots of colleges ready to provide part time course... just get in to the college which is near to your work area so that you can manage both study and work without wasting much time.... hope the experience which i shared helps you......ALL THE BEST....
22nd February 2011, 08:43 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friend,

It is not possible to do B.E. and job together. You should do AMIE. you can do this as correspondence. Side by side you can also carry on your job. AMIE is a degree which is equivalent to B.Tech. After doing this you can get the same jobs of b.techs or BEs. So I think AMIE is the right choice for you. for more details about AMIE, you may visit the following site
http://www.amieindia.net/...
5th March 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

dea sir.i m 3rdyear student of ece branch in engineering.can u tell me about attractive government jobs and psu job in field of electornics n communication field!!!!!!!!
22nd March 2011, 12:43 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
According to me -
This is a decision where you can change your future. Well completing a diploma in this sci fi world is not a big deal and getting a job is not a pretty thing, you can always think big and aim big.

You can complete your BE first and again join for the job later,first try to complete your BE,you can leave the job for some years and continue later.
Thanks.
All the best.
1st April 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

how i apply for AMIE and What is the minimun duration of its completion?????
14th June 2011, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

I have completed A.M.I.E.(SECA). from NON -DIPLOMA stream . Is it equiuvalent to Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
26th July 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

is there any company that provides opportunity to do b.tech. while working in that company?
21st September 2011, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

is there any special campassing for amie student from amie institution?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?