2nd September 2013, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

How to get job in top companies after passing B.Tech final year

I am a B-TECH final year student of N.B.K.R.I.S.T .There is a campus drive by TCS .My branch is E.C.E . How can i get suceeded in that.

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have any chance to get a government job after passing B.Tech final year CSE with 70%?
  2. Job opportunities in Skoda, Tata Motors or any other MNC companies for B.Tech(ME) final year student? -- [New]
  3. How to get job in top companies after passing B.Tech final year
  4. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs?
  5. Which are the top companies recruiting candidates through final year internship projects
  6. How can I get a job in top MNC? Any companies that will take students with backlogs?
  7. Which Companies I can prefer for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE stream?
  8. What are the extra qualifications I have to develop to get a job in top companies? I am doing BSc Chemistry Final Year
  9. How to do MCA or MS after passing B>Tech final year in computer science?
  10. What should I do after passing B.Tech? I am a final year student in electronics and communication
  11. How to get a good job after passing B.Tech CSE final year?
  12. Am I not eligible for getting Job in top companies if I did not do certifications during B.Tech?
  13. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  14. Companies for doing btech final year projects? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get a good job in a private sector after my B.Tech final year?
  16. How to study for IAS after passing B.Tech final year?
  17. Tips on preparing best resumes for a B.Tech student to get into top companies in the world?
  18. How to get a job in technical side of core companies? I am a final year student of EEE
2nd September 2013, 04:30 AM
gadde.sridhar

Default Re: How to get job in top companies after passing B.Tech final year

To get a job in top companies,first of all you a grip on general aptitude and verbal reasoning questions,basic knowledge about 'c language'.This will help you to get success in first round.Apart from this be as a good communicative person,this will help you to succeed in group discussion round.Have a grip on your core subjects and be confidence in the final round of interview(personal interview)
2nd September 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get job in top companies after passing B.Tech final year

i completed my b.tech...i dont know the way how to get job in mnc's..........i dont know how to apply..........can u please clarifyyyyy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?