28th January 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Last date for admission in Ph.D in Computer Science and Engineering at Kuvempu University,Karnataka?

Kindly inform when will be the last date for admission for Phd in computer science and Engineeing at Kuvempu University,Karnataka

Related Questions:
  1. List of Ph.D holders in computer science from Kuvempur University Karnataka
  2. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  3. Ph.D course after completing MCA course? List of university and their date of entrance exam for Ph.D course?
  4. Procedure and date of admission for PhD Computer Science in Mumbai University?
  5. List of colleges offering part time Computer Science PhD in Karnataka?
  6. List of universities offering PhD to LLM postgraduate in Karnataka
  7. Universities preferably in Uttarakhand offering M.Tech (Electrical) via distance learning?
  8. University offering Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in PH.D?
  9. Allahabad University offers PhD in Computer Science and Engineering?
  10. Best way to do PhD in Computer Science or Software Engineering?.
  11. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  12. Does Vankeshver University provide Ph.D course in Computer Science?
  13. PGECET entrance exam for M.TECH bioinformatics? details? what study material to follow?
  14. How may I do Ph.D in English through correspondence in Karnataka? What's the admission procedure?
  15. How can I get admission in Kuvempu University for pursuing PhD in Clinical Psychology? -- [New]
  16. PGCET Pharmacy previous years questions papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission procedure to study PhD(Clinical Psychology) in Kuvempu University? Duration of this course?
  18. Possibility to do PhD in Computer Science for M.Sc(CS) candidate of Sikkim Manipal University?
4th February 2011, 11:58 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Last date for admission in Ph.D in Computer Science and Engineering at Kuvempu University,Karnataka?

Notification for PhD course from Kuvempu University is published in the month of August every year.
6th August 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date for admission in Ph.D in Computer Science and Engineering at Kuvempu University,Karnataka?

I request u to provide me the information about the phd admissions incse inthe month of august in andhra pradesh universites
19th August 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know whether kuvempu university is offering Ph.D in Electronics & Communication Engineering in 2011?
1st March 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

what is the percentage of marks at degree,required for phd registration
29th November 2012, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

when will be the admission for Phd in chemistry at Kuvempu universtiy. I and My freinds have been waiting since 1 and half year.
18th August 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

The entrance exam is for phd in computer science for kuvmpu for year 2013-2014 is on 26/August /2013.Dose any one has the sample model paper.Please snd to my e-mail is: [email protected]
2nd September 2013, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me when phd in computer science start at kuvempu university? Also, can you give me a list of phd holders in computer science / engineering from kuvempu university so far.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?