7th January 2011, 05:25 PM
vinu x

How to get a loan for a new startup after B.E. and one year work experience?

i have finished my b.e and working in core company for an year. I like to start up an engineering works company.how to catch a loan.

Last edited by ForumStaffOne; 26th February 2011 at 12:55 PM.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a co-application has to show work experience to apply for an Education Loan? How many years of work experience is required to apply?
  2. Is it beneficial to join newly emerging companies to get handsome salary for Engineering graduates?
  3. Which course can I do after BCA?
  4. Best course after B.Com and with 7.5 years of work experience?
  5. What kind of job or work experience is needed to go abroad to study MBA?
  6. How to do MBA part time? I am pursuing B.Com exam
  7. Institutes which consider 2 years of Work experience and minimum cutoff for these institutes considering the work experience?
  8. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS(HRD) in The University of Central Lancashire, UK if working in Dubai being an Indian? How much amount of Education Loan will be sanctioned without Guarantor?
  9. What to do after M.Com in economic and financial management(eafm)? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 35 Lacs to do Master's in Finance having an experience of over 8 years?
  11. Can I get a Chef De Partie position in Cananda after graduating from IHM Kolkata or work experience is mandatory? -- [New]
  12. Can I get any benefit to study MS in USA having a work experience?
  13. Steps to be followed to work in abroad after 1 year of experience in Data analytics?
  14. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me in USA after completion of B.Sc Nursing and with 1 year work experience?
  15. How to do hotel management after doing BMS?
  16. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  17. Can I apply for Ph.D from USA after M.Sc from Nepal without any work experience?
  18. Can I get Education Loan if studying in B.Tech 2nd year?
26th February 2011, 10:14 PM
niteesingh

Default Re: How to get a loan for a new startup after B.E. and one year work experience?

Hello
Can you please tell me for what purpose you want loan.
3rd August 2020, 12:41 AM
deepikapandey9999

Default Re: How to get a loan for a new startup after B.E. and one year work experience?

Even though banks provide loans for startups, they all mostly ask for something as security in order to take the loan, which is not possible for a startup. Therefore, the best option would be to go for a government scheme like the Mudra scheme or The Startup India scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?