10th January 2016, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Steps to be followed to work in abroad after 1 year of experience in Data analytics?

Dear Team,

I carry a one year experience in Data Analysis. I wish to go abroad for work but I don't know the initial steps to be followed for the same. Please guide me. I am a graduate in Business Economics.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it mandatory to have work experience to study MBA in Abroad? Information about entrance exams and scholarships?
  2. Necessary steps to be take for job in Abroad?
  3. What kind of job or work experience is needed to go abroad to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do Post Graduation Program in analytics- Distance Learning?
  5. Which course should I pursue from abroad after completing LLB DLL, LW and PGDHRM from SCDL? I also have more than 2 year experience in recruitment?
  6. How to go to abroad for work while in final year Mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?
  7. Can I study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad being a B.Sc(Nursing) final year student and pursing Internship?
  8. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
  9. Requirements to do MCA in Abroad without having work experience?
  10. Will the Indian Experience work abroad(In UK)? How to get work visa in UK?
  11. How much experience is required and in which department to do job as staff nurse in abroad?
  12. How can i study abroad after B.Tech (IT) and one year of work experience in SAP ABAP?
  13. How to go Abroad for further studies having 12 years experience in Marketing? Which all course can I pursue?
  14. Job opportunities in abroad for a diploma holder with 2 years of experience?
  15. Job opportunities in Abroad for a Diploma holder who has 2 years of experience?
  16. What are the steps I need to follow to do get a job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Nursing course? Do I need to do some extra course in abroad again?
  17. Studies in Abroad after B.Com without work experience?
  18. Necessary steps to study MS in Abroad for B.E. 2nd year student?
12th January 2016, 09:13 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to be followed to work in abroad after 1 year of experience in Data analytics?

Steps to be followed to get a job in abroad after one year of IT experience :

1. You can ask your manager in the concerned company for onshore opportunities.
2. You can upload your profile in the leading job portals like naukri, monster, shine, etc. where many multinational companies are linked and you can apply for abroad opportunities.
3. You can go for higher studies in the field of Data Analytics in abroad and can opt for work there after completion of the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?