24th December 2011, 06:31 PM
jassumkn

Can I do part time Job along with B.Tech? Is this possible to continue my B.Tech course if I get Government Job?

I have a doubt about part time job i.e., can I do a part time job along with my B.Tech. Please give me clear details about them and I have another doubt that if I got a government job while I am doing my B.Tech is it possible to continue in my course.please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs in defence after Btech (IT) ?
  2. Can I do part time Job along with B.Tech? Is this possible to continue my B.Tech course if I get Government Job?
  3. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  5. How to do B.Tech and M.Tech in UK with part time job? -- [New]
  6. Masters Degree in Civil Engineering, Masters courses after B.E. in Civil Engineering
  7. How to do government job after my B.Tech EEE?
  8. Part time jobs at Chennai for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  9. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech in CSE?
  10. Syllabus for entrance test for mtech in VIT?
  11. How to get a part time job as a mechanical student? I am pursuing B.Tech Mechanical
  12. How to get a part time job after doing 12th?
  13. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  14. Which is better between B.Tech Agriculture and BTech Food Technology? What should I do to get a government job?
  15. Can I get BCA course after taking Chemistry, Maths, Computer Application, English and Physical Education in ISC 12th?
  16. After B.Tech how can I apply for a government job?
  17. How to get a part time job after completing 12th exam?
  18. Should I leave the job after 2 years experience and do M.Tech or continue with the job and do part time M.Tech?
24th December 2011, 07:57 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do part time Job along with B.Tech? Is this possible to continue my B.Tech course if I get Government Job?

Dear pal,
It is nice to see your interest in getting job even at the time of studying. Doing a part time job is not easy while doing regular degree course as managing time is not easy.
You should manage time for both studying and doing job. If you fail to manage your performance in the degree course may get reduced. This might have effect in your job opportunity .
In case you get government job during your degree course then either you need to either drop your job or your degree course . There is no chance of doing them simultaneously. But do not worry after doing your degree course you have more chance of getting job. You will be paid more if you due to your degree qualification.
So if you wish doing part time job then you can do but manage time and get successful in your life.
6th February 2014, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do part time Job along with B.Tech? Is this possible to continue my B.Tech course if I get Government Job?

sir i get government job ,so can i continue my b.e regular course with my job? i will manage the time but i jst want to ask that ,is it a crime according to government ,to do both the things at the same time? sir plz rply soon,its urgent.
25th November 2020, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir I belong to a poor family and I have two sisters studying in school who are taking tuition also
.So I want to do job after btech first year semester as my parents can't afford for our education So please tell me is it fine or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?