22nd June 2016, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

How to get MET admit card from Punjabi University Patiala?

Hi, I am preparing for the MET and waitng for my admit card, but did not receive yet. How can I get my admit card for the MET from Punjabi University Patiala..please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. What is the last date to apply for MET test in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  2. How may I join M.Phil program in Punjabi from Punjab university in Patiala after completing post graduation in Punjabi?
  3. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  4. MET Test in Punjabi University: last date to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University?
  6. How to do M.Com from Punjabi University Patiala?
  7. Can I take admission in Punjabi University Patiala after clearing 12th with 75%?
  8. Is it possible to do M.Phil in Punjabi through correspondence from PBI University Patiala after doing M.A in Punjabi and B.Ed?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria and dates of the entrance test OF M.Sc bio-tech in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  10. How to take admission in Punjabi University Patiala after doing B.A from EIILM university Sikim
  11. How to get admission in LLB after passing BB from Punjabi University Patiala?
  12. Is punjabi university patiala recognized by AICTE?
  13. How may I get admission in Punjab university, Chandigarh or Punjabi university, Patiala for M.Tech?
  14. What is the criteria for taking admission in B.Sc.(honors) in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  15. Is coreepondence MCA offered in GNDU and Punjabi University, Patiala?
  16. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala for bachelor of education
  17. Does Punjabi university Patiala offer BSc course in Non Medical?
  18. How to take admission in Punjabi University, Patiala? What is the procedure?

20th June 2017, 11:13 AM
stutiswet2

Default Re: How to get MET admit card from Punjabi University Patiala?

You can download admit card for MET i.e. Management Entrance test from the official site of Punjab University http://www.punjabiuniversity.ac.in/ Earlier Admit cards were sent by post but now candidate can download them from the official site itself.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?