20th July 2012, 10:53 PM
Rakessh17

How can I improve my English Speaking Ability? What is the question pattern of Infosys?

how i improve my english speaking ability?
what is the question pattern of infosys?

21st July 2012, 12:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I improve my English Speaking Ability? What is the question pattern of Infosys?

Infosys conducts an aptitude oriented test comprising of two sections. The first section will comprise of questions from problem solving, data interpretation and logical reasoning. The section will have questions from verbal ability section. There may be a change in the order of these areas but generally questions will be from these areas. On clearing this round there will be a technical round and an HR round. You can improve your English only by vast reading and making presentation of the information read.
21st July 2012, 01:46 PM
rch91

Default Re: How can I improve my English Speaking Ability? What is the question pattern of Infosys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakessh17 View Post
how i improve my english speaking ability?
what is the question pattern of infosys?
You can improve your English fluency by reading english newspaper,magzines daily. Try to speak in English with your friends and dear ones.
There are many english speaking courses too to improve your english fluency, but it is something which you have to do by yourself so practice speaking english daily and with in no time you will be perfect.
Infosys placement pattern includes-> 1. written exam- It is aptitude test containing quantitative and verbal,non-verbal sections. You can prepare for it by reffering Dr.R.S. Aggarwal book.
2.HR Interview- It is based on your resume.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?