7th July 2010, 07:35 PM
Banroilang Syiem

How to get the online admission form for MSSB entrance exam in Tripura?

sir , can you in form me how to get an online addimission form for mssb entrance exam in tripura

Related Questions:
  1. From where to get the application form for Tripura Medical College in Guwahati?
  2. What's the scheduled date for the issuing MBBS entrance form in Tripura?
  3. Can I apply Tripura medical entrance exam through online? Where can I get the application forms for the same?
  4. What to do to have the forms of the MBBS entrance exam of Tripura Medical College?
  5. Date of available of forms for the course of MBBS of Tripura Medical College -- [New]
  6. Is there any seat in MBBS course for outsiders in Tripura Medical College? From where to get the application form for the entrance exam?
  7. What's the minimum qualifying marks required in the IIT JEE exam for getting admission in IITs? How may I get the details like exam pattern, marks distribution etc for the same? List of the top coaching classes in Tripura for the same?
  8. How to get the application form for BBA entrance of Tripura University?
  9. Can I do MCA from Jorhat Engineering College after doing BCA from Tripura University?
  10. How may I get application forms for Tripura Medical College?
  11. Is there any online/correspondence course for entrance exams like IIT JEE and AIEEE?
  12. How may I get application form for MBBS entrance of TMC?
  13. How can I appear in MBBS exam in Tripura? What's the cut-off marks? I'm from Assam
  14. Medical Entrance Test Form for MBBS in Tripura Medical College -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I write GATE exam after completion of my MCA degree from ICFAI University,Tripura?
  16. Can a student from Patna appear be eligible for admission in Tripura Medical College?
  17. What are the chances to get admission to government medical college in Tripura?
  18. Where can I appear for medical entrance in government colleges India? From where to get the form?
16th February 2012, 05:59 PM
parthmodiaol

Default Re: How to get the online admission form for MSSB entrance exam in Tripura?

GATE Online Application Proces ,..

Step 1 :- Decide Payment Option

Gateway Payment : Payment can be made using net banking. Banking service charge is extra ( maximum of 30/- ).
Challan Payment :- Payment by Cash at State Bank of India or Indian Bank branches.
Step 2 :- Obtain SC / ST/ PD Certificate ( if applicable ).

Authorities empowered to issue Certificates ( visit http://gate.iitd.ac.in/GATE/auth.php ).

Step 3 :- Apply Online ( http://www.gate.iitb.ac.in ).

Candidates must follow the instructions provided while applying online.

At the end of GATE 2012 Online Application Process, a PDF file will be generated with the following Pages :-

Page – 1 : Instructions
Page – 2 : GATE 2012 Application Form – Institute’s Copy
Page – 3 : GATE 2012 Application Form – Candidate’s Copy
Page – 4 : Address Slip
Page – 5 : Bank Challan ( for Challan Payment Option only )
Take a print out of the entire file.

Step 4 : Cash Payment :- ( only for Challan Payment option )

The Bank Challan ( Page – 5 ) will be printed in triplicate. Take it to any one of the branches of State Bank of India or Indian Bank ( as opted by the candidate ) and pay the fees. Bank will retain a copy with them and will return two copies to you. In those two copies, retain the Candidate’s copy with you and attach the Institute’s Copy with the GATE 2012 Application Form.

Step 5 :

Paste your recent photograph ( 3 cm X 4 cm ) in the designated place of Page – 2.
Sign at the designated places of Page – 2.
Paste the Page – 4 on top of a A4 – size envelope.
Step 6 : Post / Submission

Duly filled – in GATE Application Form with appropriate enclosures must be sent by Registered or Speed post to “The Chairman, GATE of the Zone”, where the candidate prefers ( corresponding to the 1st Choice of Examination City ) to appear for the examination, so as to reach on or before 28th October, 2011. ( Friday ). ( or )

It can be handed over personally to respective Zonal GATE Office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?