2nd May 2017, 11:53 AM
Rajeevverma155620

How to get Original certificate of BSC NAUTICAL science

Dear sir I have completed BSC NAUTICAL science course and I get provisional certificate my enrollment number is 075385491 please advise me how I get original certificate

Related Questions:
  1. B.Sc Nautical Science is considered as graduation or not? Status of B.Sc Nautical science degree from IGNOU?
  2. Criteria to pursue Diploma in Nautical Science? Do i need to pursue B.Sc. after Diploma completion?
  3. How to join BSc Nautical Science after completing B.E Mechanical
  4. After doing BSc Physics an with 52% in 12th science and 74% in CET can I appear for Nautical Science? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc in Nautical Science is eligible for giving IAS exam?
  6. Diploma holder can do B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  7. Information about the BSc Nautical Science or diploma Nautical Science course
  8. Good institute for Diploma in Nautical Science? Certificate of International Maritime Academy is valuable?
  9. Names of some government Navy college where I can study Diploma in Nautical Science and BSc Nautical Science?
  10. Difference between BSc Nautical Science and BSc Maritime Science?
  11. Will there be any opportunity for me in Indian Navy after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  12. How to join BSc Nautical Science and Diploma in Nautical Science with sponsorship?
  13. What is the salary structure of Merchant Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Interview questions and answers for a job in shipping company after doing Bsc Nautical science degree?
  15. How to get sponsorship for BSc(Nautical Science) or DNS(Diploma in Nautical Science) for studying abroad?
  16. Admission in BSc Nautical Science in IMU?
  17. Is B.Sc Nautical science better to do after completion of diploma in nautical science?
  18. How to get sponsorship for B.Sc(Nautical Science) or DNS to study in Abroad?
20th September 2018, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Original certificate of BSC NAUTICAL science

How do I known my examination result which was held in March 2017. Dns leading to bsc nautical science semester exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?