20th June 2017, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

What is the cut off marks required to join electrical course in Government college after 12th standard?

What is the cut off marks required to join electrical course in Government college after 12th standard? Can you please let me know if there is any category seats in which I can get the seats easily? Awaiting to get the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cut off marks required in 12th standard to join in good colleges in India?
  2. Marks required in 12th to join B.Sc Agriculture?
  3. Cutoff marks required to join in any self financing college?
  4. Which college will be better for doing PG course after UG from American College, Madurai, Tamilnadu? Cutoff required to join Thiagaraja Engineering College in Madhurai?
  5. List of institutes in Pune which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th MCVC Electrical student? Minimum marks required in 12th for study Diploma program?
  6. What is the cut off marks required to join JNTU college?
  7. Cutoff marks in engineering government college in Amravati?
  8. Cut off percentage required to get selected in Government college for engineering?
  9. Cut off marks to join B.Ed in Government college after completion of BA in English?
  10. Is there any entrance exam for joining BCA after 12th? How much marks required in 12th to join BCA? Is it compulsory to take Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get admission in MBBS for OBC students?
  12. Required Cut off marks to get admission in Government College for BAMS?
  13. Cutoff marks required in WBJEE Medical to get admission in any Government college?
  14. Cut-Off for admission in Government college for an OBC candidate
  15. How much cutoff marks are required to get admission in Tamilnadu government college?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria to join AMIE? What is the fee structure? Minimum marks required in 12th standard to join AMIE?
  17. Where should I go to join NDA in Maharashtra? Cutoff marks required in 12th to join NDA?
  18. What is the cut off mark in Intermediate (PCM) needed to join B.Sc. in Govt. College?
20th June 2017, 08:55 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut off marks required to join electrical course in Government college after 12th standard?

The cut off marks varies from state to state and university to university.

Since you have not mentioned from which state you are it is little difficult to tell but the basic requirement of percentage for the government college is 50% and the percentage will vary based on the caste, state, university.

There are many categories while applying for engineering in any stream like OBC, SC, ST, PwD, Sports, NRI and management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?