30th December 2015, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a job with less than 60% in B.Tech?

Hello everyone,

This is Krishna,i have less than 60% in btech and my 10th & 12th standard scores are 86 and 83 respectively...i have good computer knowledge and better at communication skills..can i get a job in any good companies....if so what more should i develop in order to get a job..?
thanks in advance..

30th December 2015, 10:32 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a job with less than 60% in B.Tech?

The minimum marks required for fulfilling the eligibility criteria of bachelor degree jobs are 55%. But only the marks are not sufficient for the selection. If you have other skills like good communication skills, good general awareness, good personality, good practical knowledge etc then you can impress the interviewer with all these qualities. Once you clear the technical and personal interview then you may get a job offer even with less marks in your bachelor degree. So keep concentrate on the practical knowledge in your core field and fell positive at the time of interview.
31st December 2015, 10:01 AM
blackberry2
Member+

You can better try in any of the BPO, since you have all qualities for BPO and i am sure that you will excel in BPO job. Even for the BPO job you are eligible and all your qualification as well as percentage meets the requirements for the BPO job.

Even you can try to get the job of the computer teacher what extra skills you might have is likely to be more efficient in computer.
31st December 2015, 10:10 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes you will have a chance to apply for job right after completion of B.Tech even if you have less percentage of marks. Some times it is not possible as per the job requirement.

My best suggestion is to acquire knowledge on some skills like programing languages, communication skills etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?