30th April 2012, 08:46 PM
asid bajwa

How much marks are required for admission in engineering in Canada, Australia and Italy?

hi my name is asad and i want to know that how would marks are required for the admission of engeener in canada,australia and italy

Related Questions:
  1. Best country except US, Canada and UK to pursue MS?
  2. How to get scholarship in shipping companies from countries like UK, US, Italy and Australia?
  3. How much marks are required in medical after 12 to study abroad in canada in good university?
  4. Universities in US, UK, Canada and Australia offering admission in MD(General Medicine) or MS(Orthopaedics) without any entrance exam?
  5. Can I get scholarship to study engineering in USA, Uk, Germany, Australia, Japan and Canada?
  6. After scoring 75% marks in 12th can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering in UK or Australia?
  7. How to get scholarship for study in a good University in Australia, London or Canada aftre Civil Engineering with 7.8 CGPA? Entrance exams details for the same? -- [New]
  8. Which universities are there in Australia, Canada, UK, New Zealand? Can I do masters in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  9. If I pass automobile engineering here in India will I get job in Italy? Can I repay bank loan directly from Italy?
  10. How to study for masters from canada or Australia? I have completed B.Tech IT with 72% marks from KUK university
  11. List of scholarships for Post graduation(Chemistry) in India and Italy?
  12. Minimum marks required in 12th to get admission in Canada Medical University for MBBS program?
  13. Scholarships needed to study in Canada, Germany and Australia?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria asked for getting admission in Canada Medical University?
  15. What's the future prospective in context of better job in foreign countries like USA, Canada or Australia?
  16. Job prospect for BDSS graduates in Australia, US and Canada like countries?
  17. What are the further opportunities available in India and Abroad after doing Internship and MBBS degree from KEM Hospital Mumbai?
  18. Can i get admmission in engineering after bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
5th July 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks are required for admission in engineering in Canada, Australia and Italy?

how much marks are required to get admission in pre engineering in australia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?