9th August 2014, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

If I pass automobile engineering here in India will I get job in Italy? Can I repay bank loan directly from Italy?

If i passed my education here on in india ,if i completed my automobile engineering here ,will i get opportunity to work abroad in car companies like in italy? Will i be able to pay bank loan directly from italy?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best colleges in Germany and Italy for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering? Are there any scholarships available for Indians? Job opportunities in Automobile Design after completing Masters?
  2. List of scholarships for Post graduation(Chemistry) in India and Italy?
  3. Post graduate courses after MBBS in Italy? How to pursue MD or MS in Italy?
  4. Best country except US, Canada and UK to pursue MS?
  5. List of best colleges for Masers(MS) in Automobile Engineering in India, Japan, Germany and Italy? List of marine engineering colleges in India?
  6. Which is the best automobile college for degree in Italy?
  7. Model question papers for NTPC Assistant Chemistry Trainee Post?
  8. From where to get application forms of Dairy Technology?
  9. How to do MBA after doing M.A, B.Ed? I have done B.A with 53%
  10. How to be an automobile engineer?
  11. Fee structure for top BBS colleges in Delhi?
  12. What is the last date of submission of form in Sikkim Manipal University? How much to pay for the course of MBA?
  13. Good Universities in Ukraine, Czech, Italy etc. offering MBBS / MD / MS after 12th standard with science from India? Admission and fee?
  14. Any institutes in Gujarat for distance education course in BBS?
  15. Selection procedure for DSP in Group I
  16. Am I eligible to appear for Kerala PSC Deputy Collector Exam if I am having a degree in Hotel Management from Bangalore University?
  17. Which are the top automobile engineering colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get scholarship in shipping companies from countries like UK, US, Italy and Australia?
20th August 2014, 09:03 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I pass automobile engineering here in India will I get job in Italy? Can I repay bank loan directly from Italy?

Yes, you can definitely get job opportunities in Italy. There are various companies in Italy which recruit Indian engineers. SO if you get employment opportunity in any such company and perform well in their Indian branches, then you can be definitely relocated to Italy. Yes, you can definitely pay your bank loan directly from Italy. The bank will directly deduct the loan repayment installation from your bank account. You just need to make sure that the requisite amount is present in your bank account.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?