5th April 2011, 02:54 PM
sangeetha.balabhadra

List of scholarships for Post graduation(Chemistry) in India and Italy?

I was completed my postgraduation in Chemistry. I got admission in Italy . Now i want to know any scholarship using this admission booth in India and in Italy?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer English Post Graduation course in Italy? Detailed information about this course in Italy?
  2. Post graduate courses after MBBS in Italy? How to pursue MD or MS in Italy?
  3. How can I get scholarship after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  4. Is it possible for me to get free scholarship for studying MBBS course?
  5. If I pass automobile engineering here in India will I get job in Italy? Can I repay bank loan directly from Italy?
  6. Is there any scholarship for 12th HSC board passed students in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  7. Will there be any problems doing masters in Italy after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering in India?
  8. List prestigious scholarships for pursuing Higher studies?
  9. Which country provides scholarship for students who completed B.Tech CSE with 70%?
  10. Good Universities in Ukraine, Czech, Italy etc. offering MBBS / MD / MS after 12th standard with science from India? Admission and fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the best scholarship scheme available for doing B.Ed?
  12. How to get scholarship in shipping companies from countries like UK, US, Italy and Australia?
  13. How many marks should I score to get scholarship for doing MBBS?
  14. List of scholarships available for doing Ph.D in humanity?
  15. List of best colleges for Masers(MS) in Automobile Engineering in India, Japan, Germany and Italy? List of marine engineering colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get scholarships in Universities of India? Which are the universities providing scholarships to do IB diploma in Norway?
  17. Scholarship available for a candidate who has secured 85% till 2nd year of B.Tech(Civil Engineering)?
  18. Why scholarships are given only for the reservation caste candidates and not for all?
1st March 2012, 10:38 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of scholarships for Post graduation(Chemistry) in India and Italy?

Postgraduate Funding

The Gen. Hugh Mercer Scholarship
The Justice Bertha Wilson Scholarship (Doctoral)
The Samuel Seabury Scholarship
The Scotch College Scholarship
Divinity PhD Scholarships

Details of other College-based funding for postgraduates can be found on the Graduate School Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?