30th December 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I do UGC NET exam after doing MBA with finance?

i have done MBA with finance.can i do ugc net exam and what will be the papers for exam.
plz reply soon.

rose

31st December 2012, 04:53 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do UGC NET exam after doing MBA with finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done MBA with finance.can i do ugc net exam and what will be the papers for exam.
plz reply soon.

rose

Why not , you are definitely apply for UGC NET Examination after doing MBA with Finance Course . To apply for NET Examination , you must have a least qualification completed master degree(post graduation) from a recognized Institution or pursing in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply.So if you are completed post graduate degree and then you are eligible to apply for the NET Examination .

NET Stands for National Eligibility Test and this examination is conducted University Grants Commission twice in a year . This exams held in the month of June and December every year . This year June and December examination was already successfully completed . Next exam notification will be available in the month of May or April in the official website of UGC .

Eligibility Criteria ::

Aspirant must have passed master degree with any discipline of a recognized Institution or equivalent qualification and aspirant must secure at least 55% marks in aggregate of all the paper and 50% marks for Scheduled Caste , Scheduled Tribes , Personal With Disability Category . And aspirant who have appeared OR appearing in the final year of master degree OR Awaiting exam results may also eligible to apply for this examination .

Aspirant age should not more than 28 years for Junior Research Fellowship and upper age limits is applicable for reserved categories . There is no relaxation for Lecture ship examination .

Exam Pattern of UGC ::

http://www.ugcnetonline.in/

31st December 2012, 11:49 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I do UGC NET exam after doing MBA with finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz reply soon.

rose

Eligibility For NET

National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted every year by the UGC (University Grants Commission) in the months of June and December for lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship

A candidate can appear for the NET Exam if :-

>> he/she has successfully completed his/her post graduation from a recognized University with an aggregate of 55% (without rounding off) and 50% for SC/ST..

>> candidate must be within the age limit of 18-28 years of age as seen on the 1st date of the month in which the candidate is appearing for the exam..no upper age limit for lectureship..

Since MBA is also a form of masters degree hence you are definitely eligible for UGC NET provided you satisfy the percentage and age criteria..

You can also Click Here for more details on the exam..

I have also attached some of the previous year papers of Management..

Go through them and I hope they will help you out in your preparations..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Management June 2012 p2.pdf(139.9 KB, 271 views)
File Type: pdf Management June 2012 p3.pdf(158.3 KB, 137 views)
File Type: pdf Management June 2011 Paper-2.pdf(149.3 KB, 170 views)
File Type: pdf Management June 2011 Paper - III.pdf(139.6 KB, 144 views)

1st April 2013, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

sir,what can i do when i have passed ugc-net exam. please suggest me

29th April 2013, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

I have done my MBA in Hospital administartion and M.Sc. nursing in Obsterics and Gynaecology. Cam i do UGC NET exam?? please reply

30th April 2013, 01:26 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Yeah after completion of MBA you are eligible for UGC(University Grants Commission) NET exam. This exam conducted twice in a year i.e in the month june and december.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidate should be complete Master's graduation from a recognised university.

But in your graduation you must have to score a minimum of 55% marks.

5% of marks relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

Candidate must be an Indian citizen.

Age criteria details for Junior Research Fellowship:-

The maximum age limit for this exam is 28 years, and no minimum age limit.

3 years upper age relaxation for OBC category candidates,

5 years upper age relaxation for SC/ST category candidates.

Age limits for Lectureship:-

There is no age limit for this exam, so you can apply this exam at any age.

Exam pattern:-

For more details visit below website

[URL="http://www.ugcnetonline.nic.in"]www.ugcnetonline.nic.in[/COLOR]

Best of luck

4th June 2013, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MBA-HR. For NET exam whether I have to choose labour welfare/ Industrial Relations/ personnel mgt/Human Resource Management (or) General Management(mktg, business administration). Please reply me

29th July 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
i have done MBA Hr and i want to choose net exam in commerce..is it possible..pl reply

3rd October 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

i have done MBA in Finance.which subject can i chose.Management or Commerce?

6th January 2014, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

I have done MBA in finance in 2003 can I do net exam & when we will get exam form &where we will get sample paper

29th August 2020, 06:27 AM
Unregistered

Botany msc can give net in environment Al science

6th July 2021, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.com and masters of vocation in banking, stocks and insurance and currently I am pursuing MBA in Banking and Finance. Can you please suggest what subject I can select for appearing in UGC NET exam?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?