8th January 2013, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

How to do summer training in DRDO? I am a student of 3rd year EC branch

sir,
i am a student of 3rd year ec branch ,and i want to do summer training in drdo, what is the procedure for registration in drdo .i am waiting for your answer.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join DRDO Jodhpur for my summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CSE branch from government engineering college Bikaner
  2. Summer training programs in Biotechnology at DRDO? Fee structure for training?
  3. How to get summer training in DRDO after completion of 3rd year of B.Tech. in ECE?
  4. Does DRDO suitable for Satellite Communication Training being a candidate of 3rd year B.Tech and wanted to do Summer Training?
  5. How to apply for summer training with DRDO for 4-5 weeks after B.Tech (Electrical) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do summer training in Delhi DRDO ? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  7. How to do summer training after passing B.Tech 3rd year from EC branch
  8. How to do summer training from DRDO? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student form VNIT Nagpur
  9. Summer Training for DBA in DRDO or Accenture for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  10. Summer training in DRDO, Chandigarh after B.Tech (Biotechnology) 3rd year?
  11. Procedure of taking training in DRDO?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in DRDO Jodhpur? Any chance to get enrolled for training as only 1.5 months are left?
  13. How to do summer training in Jaipur? I am a 3rd year student
  14. How to do summer training from DRDO Jodhpur? I am a B.Tech 3rd year
  15. How can a 3rd year B.Tech Electrical and Electronic student apply for summer training in DRDO?
  16. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE?
  17. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE? -- [New]
  18. In which programme I should apply for Summer Training programme for better future being a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student? From which City I will do Training programme?
16th January 2013, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer training in DRDO? I am a student of 3rd year EC branch

is there any criteria to choose atudents application whosoever appliy for summer training?
if yes, then please let us know about it and kindly tell me the whole procedure to apply for summer training
23rd April 2013, 01:09 PM
jethu suthar

Default Re: How to do summer training in DRDO? I am a student of 3rd year EC branch

Good After Noon sir,
MY Self jethu suthar
I Am student of polytechnic diploma engineering.
second year student
i want to summer training in DRDO,
please you take me all information for this work,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?