23rd November 2011, 06:40 PM
anshika131190

How to give CPT exam after registering in institute of chartered accountants of India? Relevant information regarding the exam.

i have registered in the institute of chartered accountants of india in april 2008 and now i want to give CPT exam of june 2012..am i eligible for it..? and if yes please provide me with relevant informations regarding the exams.

16th December 2011, 03:18 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to give CPT exam after registering in institute of chartered accountants of India? Relevant information regarding the exam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anshika131190 View Post
i have registered in the institute of chartered accountants of india in april 2008 and now i want to give CPT exam of june 2012..am i eligible for it..? and if yes please provide me with relevant informations regarding the exams.
Since you are already registered with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, you will just need to submit the examination form on or before the last date of submission of examination form scheduled by ICAI.
The notification for the June 2012, CPT has not been yet published by the institute.
Being a registered student, you don't need to pay examination fee because the registration fee paid during the process of registration includes the examination fee of Rs.500.
For more information, refer to the official website of ICAI.
16th December 2011, 05:18 PM
arun.potturu

Default Re: How to give CPT exam after registering in institute of chartered accountants of India? Relevant information regarding the exam.

Yes,you can give CPT attempt in 2012.There is no registration fees for you but you need to pay the exam fees for 2012 entrance CPT.
The qualification required to write CPT exam for new candidates are
1.Candidate should have finished 12th class.
For more details visit the CA official website www.icai.ca.org
15th April 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

i have registered for cpt online but i have not yet submitted the print outs ,what to do now???and can i submit the print outs now??is there any limit of time for submission of print out form...please show me the way!!
thank you
29th May 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

which subject is neccesary for ca? Is maths of 11 and 12 neccesary for ca
21st January 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

i have registerd the cpt form in the dehi office of icai now 1 week is spent there is no reply from icai what to do ? do they send me some information through post my place or they will call me?
22nd January 2013, 07:16 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 10 . I want to become CA. What procedure should i follow to have less time waisted?what is the totol fee required?
16th April 2013, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

In ca sp is compulsory or maths is compulsory??
18th April 2013, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY CA (INTER) IN 2002,IS THERE ANY POSSIBILITY TO PROCEED WITH CA (FINAL) NOW ???
2nd January 2014, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

i have submitted registration form for icai.now what i should do for giving the cpt exam for june 2014.
7th February 2014, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

i complete B.COM,M.COM,D.T.L.P,LL.B WHAT I WILL DO FOR CA REGISRATION AND I AM QUALIFIED AND FIRST I REGISTER FOR CPT IN 2007
8th May 2014, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

plz help me i send my registration form to chennai by DD 5000IN 2013DEC BUT TILL NOW I DIN'T GOT HALL TICKET WHAT LL DO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?