3rd January 2011, 07:03 PM
jimeetjain

How to go about for preparing for Aptitude and Technicals in Final Year?

helo I am in my final year i jst wanted to know how should i go about for preparing aptitude and technicals....

9th January 2011, 12:32 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to go about for preparing for Aptitude and Technicals in Final Year?

hi,

Well as you are in final year now,start preparing from now even,dont waste your time.

For aptitude:try working with data interpretation,analysis,age problems,bar graph and relational problems.

For technical:try buiding concepts with c,c++..

All the best!!
9th January 2011, 12:33 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to go about for preparing for Aptitude and Technicals in Final Year?

hi,

Well as you are in final year now,start preparing from now even,dont waste your time.

For aptitude:try working with data interpretation,analysis,age problems,bar graph and relational problems.

For technical:try buiding concepts with c,c++..

All the best!!
9th January 2011, 11:39 PM
sonu1234

for aptitude you can pratice from rs agarwal quantitude aptitude book. for techinal you revise all your subject. after that you can crack any job written and interview.
10th January 2011, 12:38 AM
saswata06

Study the books like R.S.Agarwal for the aptitude part.Make your basics strong and concentrate more on your branch papers.
10th January 2011, 06:19 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: How to go about for preparing for Aptitude and Technicals in Final Year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimeetjain View Post
helo I am in my final year i jst wanted to know how should i go about for preparing aptitude and technicals....
Dear friend,
For your campusing and interview aptitude is very importent.i will suggest you some books
GMAT
Quantative aptitude - R.S.Agarwal
GRE BArron..
18th February 2011, 01:21 PM
chinudey20

You can refer RS Agarwal for aptitude and resoning. Also Tata Mc Graw Hill is a good book.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?