9th September 2016, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Which books to refer for preparing aptitude test for campus interviews?

Which books to refer for preparing aptitude test for campus interviews? I am in my final year and I want to start the preparation, so can you please provide me the book details which I can buy and start the preparation? Awaiting to get the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be referred for GET aptitude test examination
  2. What sort of preparation should be required for a 3rd year candidate to appear for Campus Interviews? Model Aptitude Question Papers for Campus Placements?
  3. How should I study for Aptitude test? Books which I should refer? Tips to crack the HR interview round?
  4. How can I appear for TCS campus recruitment? Books to be referred?
  5. How should I prepare for GRE while studying in 7th semester Mechanical Branch in Karnataka? Tips to prepare for campus interviews and aptitude tests?
  6. What study material is required for preparation of JTO exam?
  7. How to prepare for aptitude test? List of books considered beneficial for preparation?
  8. Can I apply for jobs while studying in final year of B.Tech IT?
  9. How to prepare for aptitude test? List of books considered beneficial for preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What chances are there for me to get selected in Off-Campus Interviews being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of ECE with 4 backlogs?
  11. Where to get the common campus placement aptitude test papers? -- [New]
  12. How to join a reputed IT company like Infosys, Cognizant, TCS or Accenture after graduating from Electronics?
  13. Which all books to refer for preparing B.Sc Nursing exam at PGI, Chandigarh?
  14. How should I prepare for campus placements in Automobile Companies? Which books should I refer for my aptitude? I am a mechanical engineering student
  15. Sample question papers for Accenture Off-campus Aptitude Test for Software Engineer post?
  16. Where to start preparing for Campus Placements?
  17. Books for preparing for aptitude test of NED university?
  18. How to prepare for Accenture Placement while doing B.Tech IT?
9th September 2016, 06:43 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which books to refer for preparing aptitude test for campus interviews?

As you are a final year student and you are going to start your preparation for aptitude test for campus interviews so, regarding the same I have listed some of the books which is definitely going to help you in your preparation.

> Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations.

> The Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations.

> Wiley's Quantitative Aptitude Book.

> Campus Recruitment Complete Reference.
9th September 2016, 09:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which books to refer for preparing aptitude test for campus interviews?

Best Books for preparing for the Aptitude Test for Campus Interviews:

The below mentioned books are really recommended for Aptitude concepts.

>> Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by Guha Abhijit

>> How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for CAT by Arun Sharma

>> Quantitative Aptitude Quantum CAT Common Admission Test for admission into IIMs by Sarvesh K Verma

>> The Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude for CAT by Nishant Sinha
9th September 2016, 11:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which books to refer for preparing aptitude test for campus interviews? I am in my final year and I want to start the preparation, so can you please provide me the book details which I can buy and start the preparation? Awaiting to get the response.
Best books for aptitude test:-

A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non Verbal Reasoning
by
R. S. Aggarwal
Publisher: S. Chand Publisher (2012)

Quicker Reasoning Test
by
Upkar Prakashan - Editorial Board
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

Quantitative Aptitude For CPT
by
P. C Tulsian , Bharat Jhunjhunwala
Publisher: S. Chand Publisher (2010)

Quantitative Aptitude For Cpt
by
Bharat Jhunjhunwala
Publisher: S. Chand Publisher (2008)

Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations
by R. S. Aggarwal
Publisher: S.Chand Publishing (2013)
Price: Rs. 440

Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations
by Abhijit Guhas
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited
Price: Rs. 425
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?