17th October 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

How to go abroad while studying BSc IT 3rd year?

sir, i am in bsc.it 3rd year and i want to go abroad for job ,so tell somthing about this

17th July 2016, 11:43 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to go abroad while studying BSc IT 3rd year?

Going abroad is a nice idea. It not only would give a lot of exposure to you but also ensure a much nicer standard of life than in India. But I assume you are aware that all of this good would come at some cost such as staying away from your family and loved ones, sacrificing the independence you get in India and much more.

Here are a few points to ponder over if you are willing to go abroad for your studies:

1. Since you are already doing your B.Sc, you must be a science student. You shall have all options open as in whatever you wish to study further can be easily taken up by you.

2. You CANNOT move out of India until you are done/finished with your B.Sc course. It is a full time 3 years course and you can only consider it completed when you successfully pass the final exams and get your final score card / mark sheet.

3. Many a times, you would also need to produce your provisional certificate and migration certificate from your present college so that you can take up academic courses in other colleges as well.

4. After you are done with your graduation you would need to decide what stream would you like to do your post graduation in. If you wish to do MBA - Masters of Business Administration, then you need to appear for GMAT exam. It is a global level exam that is required to become eligible for doing your MBA anywhere outside India.

5. If you are willing to take up MS which is masters of science you would be required to sit for the GRE Exam, passing which would enable you to take up M.Tech/MS education anywhere that you want. Of course the process is pretty complex, however this is the way to go about it.

Coming to your point that you wish to work abroad, after just doing your B.SC, there is very little probability that you would find a good one. India is a country that is still ok in terms of having job opportunities. However, in countries like US, UK, Australia the jobs are pretty demanding in terms of qualification and likewise the pay is also good.

If you wish get jobs abroad, make use of any relatives that you may have there. They might be aware of some job openings in their local states. Also you can just travel abroad and then look for some accommodation there. After which you can start looking or applying for jobs. However, doing an MBA and then looking for jobs abroad may yield better results and opportunities. A post graduate is respected everywhere and so you should seek better knowledge and then try working.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?