6th January 2016, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th Commerce to study Accountancy Honours in Osmania University?

Sir,
How much percentage need in class 12th with Commerce stream so that to study Accountancy Honours in Osmania University? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Commerce to study Accountancy Honours in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  2. Can I study B.Com(Accountancy) Honours being a 12th Commerce without Mathematics candidate?
  3. Percentage required in B.Com(Accountancy) to study M.Com in Madras University?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com(Accountancy) in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi?
  5. Can I get admission to study Accountancy Honours if secured 70% in 12th Commerce WBCHSE in Kolkata?
  6. Can i do B.Com Accountancy Honours in ST. Xaviers College, Ranchi without studying Maths in 12th?
  7. Can I get admission to study B.Com(Accountancy) Honours if secured 41% in 12th at 2nd attempt?
  8. What aggregate percentage is required to study English Honours in abroad?
  9. Percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com in Calicut University?
  10. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Osmania University if secured 70% in 12th?
  11. Admission procedure to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 91.56% in 12th ISC Commerce?
  12. Whether best of 4 subjects includes English and Bengali in 12th Commerce for admission in B.Com(Accountancy)?
  13. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  14. Minimum percentage and qualification required to study PhD in Political Science in Osmania University?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BBA?
  17. English honours along with Mass Communication after 12th Commerce? From where and how to do?
  18. Percentage of marks required in Higher Secondary to study Chemistry honours at Jadavpur university? -- [Most Discussed]
12th January 2016, 10:22 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th Commerce to study Accountancy Honours in Osmania University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
How much percentage need in class 12th with Commerce stream so that to study Accountancy Honours in Osmania University? Please reply as soon as possible.
There is no such percentage criteria to get admission for Accountancy Honours in Osmania University.

However, you must have qualified 10+2 or the qualifying exam to be eligible for taking admission.

Admission is based on the entrance exam conducted and finally on the merit basis.
12th May 2018, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th Commerce to study Accountancy Honours in Osmania University?

I am studying B.com in Maharaja agrasen university, Himachal Pradesh. My father transferred from Himachal Pradesh to Hyderabad so that I can get seat for B.com in osmania university in Hyderabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?