19th February 2012, 08:37 PM
Dileep gowda

How to join Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure?

Hello sir/mdm i am " dileep kumar m" diploma(mechanical final year) student i want to join aeronautical engineering...wats the procedure..

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. How can I join IB after doing aeronautical engineering?
  3. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. what is the procedure to join aeronautical engineering and make way into isro?
  5. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  6. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  7. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course? -- [New]
  8. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology
  9. Procedure to join the Pilot Course after doing B.E in Aeronautical?
  10. Procedure to join Aeronautical Engineering after final year diploma course?
  11. Procedure to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  13. Can we appear for PG in Aeronautical Engineering after graduating in IT engineering? What is the procedure to appear? Courses offered for PG in Aeronautical Engineering? Any particular entrance exam?
  14. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  15. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  16. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  17. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC
  18. Is pursuing aeronautical engineering beneficial? -- [Most Discussed]
20th February 2012, 11:30 AM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to join Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure?

To qualify as an aeronautical engineer you need a BE/BTech degree in aeronautical engineering.

you can appear for below given exam for taking admission in aeronautical engineering in good college.

IIT JEE
AIEEE
KCET
KIITEE
VITEE
BITSAT
or
B.sc graduate can opt for one year post graduate programme in areonautical engineering offered by madras institution of technology.
or
you can clear the exam of Associate membership exam conducted by ASI (Aeronautical Society of India), which is at par with a bachelor's degree in aeronautical engineering, can also become aeronautical engineers.
20th February 2012, 02:13 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dileep gowda View Post
Hello sir/mdm i am " dileep kumar m" diploma(mechanical final year) student i want to join aeronautical engineering...wats the procedure..
HI!
For aeronautical engineering you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> A.I.E.E.E
> I.I.T-J.E.E
> I.S.A.T
> E.M.C.T.E
> STATE-C.E.T
etc

GOOD LUCK!
12th March 2012, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

Guys i am in 11th class and i want to opt for aeronautical engineerimg how should i go in this stream..????
12th March 2012, 07:22 PM
Dexter_Morgan

hello.........

after completing Aeronautical Engineering you have many job options .
jobs for Aeronautical Engineering are available with in the international,national,private and public air line services,research and development organisations, and defense service and air craft manufacturing .
ISRO and AIF are the big time job providers Aeronautical Engineering students...

thank you...............
13th April 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

i completed my 10th class. iwant to became an aeronautical engineer what are the steps to be taken.
14th April 2012, 01:38 PM
indu_sarabhai

hello.........

after completing Aeronautical Engineering you have many job options .
jobs for Aeronautical Engineering are available with in the international,national,private and public air line services,research and development organisations, and defense service and air craft manufacturing .
ISRO and AIF are the big time job providers Aeronautical Engineering students...

thank you...............
28th April 2012, 11:14 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you can appear for below given exam for taking admission in aeronautical engineering in good college.

IIT JEE
AIEEE
KCET
KIITEEfor Aeronautical Engineering are available with in the international,national,private and public air line services,research and development organisations, and defense service
25th November 2012, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

i want to became an aeronautical engineering, i got 50% in phy,chem,maths.....what can i do for next step?
26th December 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name is vinu i'm studying 2,what is the produre to join in aeronautical engineering college
29th August 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Well any brother or sis here can u help me i had my joining in 2011 but i had given the exam only once and was in lucknow dat time now i am in punjab i lost my i.d card and roll no.....can i continue or have to be a member again?
30th August 2013, 02:18 PM
4wc ee
Member+

Cherished Friend...

In order to become qualified as a great aeronautical manufacture you want a BE/BTech degree around aeronautical engineering.

a person can be shown intended for listed below presented quiz for taking programs around aeronautical design around great college.

IIT JEE
AIEEE
KCET
KIITEE
VITEE
BITSAT
or perhaps

B.sc grad may decide on one year publish grad programme around areonautical design available from madras company involving technology.
or perhaps
you can clear the quiz involving Associate account quiz done through ASI (Aeronautical Community involving India), that is at level by using a college degree around aeronautical design, can also develop into aeronautical engineers.

following doing Aeronautical Executive you have many employment options.
employment intended for Aeronautical Executive are obtainable along with while in the worldwide,nationwide,private and public surroundings line companies,investigation in addition to progression organisations, in addition to security assistance in addition to surroundings craft producing.
ISRO in addition to AIF are the huge employment suppliers Aeronautical Executive students...

Trust this will help you

The best
20th January 2014, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

I completed diploma in mechanical engineering and working in hal I like to do aeronautical engineering correspondence is it possible and please tell me the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?