20th February 2012, 10:29 PM
SalmanAhmed

How to join in Indian Air Force flying branch after finishing masters from England?

Hi i have just finished my masters from england now i would like to join Indian Airforce flying branch so could you please tell me the options available to me.

22nd February 2012, 12:01 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join in Indian Air Force flying branch after finishing masters from England?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalmanAhmed View Post
Hi i have just finished my masters from england now i would like to join Indian Airforce flying branch so could you please tell me the options available to me.
It really doesn't matters whether you pursue degree course from India or any other country, the important thing is that the degree must be recognized by the Government of India. Now, if you hold a bachelors degree, recognized by Government of India, you will be eligible to apply for the Flying Branch of Indian Air Force provided you are within the age limit of 19-23 years. If you are over 23 years of age, you will not be considered eligible for the Flying Branch irrespective of your academic qualification.

If you are eligible, you will have to qualify Combined Defense Service Exam conducted by the Union Public Service Commission. Qualifying this exam is mandatory to be considered eligible for the Flying Branch of Indian Air Force (Permanent Commission).

For further information, refer to www.careerairforce.nic.in
28th February 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join in Indian Air Force flying branch after finishing masters from England?

how to join IAF in the flying branch and i am finishin 12th standard
how can i get application form ?
28th February 2012, 05:52 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

To join Indian Air Force Flying Branch you have to appear for the AFCAT examination conducted by Air Force for entry in to Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duty Branch.

It is immaterial from where you are completing your education as for Flying Branch you must be an Indian National having completed your Graduation Degree from a recognised Indian University within the age of 19 to 23 years of age.

With these qualification you can apply for AFCAT(Air Force Common Admission Test) and successfully cracking the exam followed by personal Interview and Medial and Physical test you may join Flying Branch of Indian Air Force.

For more information you may log on to www.careerairforce.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?