12th April 2012, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

How to join Air Force after completion of 9th Class?

sir my name is sonu i am pass 9th class so i asked to you no spac join air forse

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Air Force after completion of 9th Class?
  2. How to join Indian Air Force after passing 9th
  3. How to join Indian Air Force after passing 9th standard
  4. Can Commerce students apply for Navy or Air Force? Can I apply for Air Force or Navy after completion of 12th being a candidate of pursuing 9th class?
  5. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  6. How to join for training in Indian Air Force? I am a 9th standard student
  7. Can I join Air Force after completion of 12th class with Maths?
  8. Can a candidate be eligible to join Air Force after completion of 10th Class?
  9. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  10. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  11. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  12. How to join Air Force after passing 12th class? What is the eligibility for Air Force?
  13. How to be a doctor in Indian Air Force? I am a class 9th student with commerce
  14. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force? -- [New]
  15. Can I join Air Force after completion of 10th class being a candidate from SC category? Required marks in 10th class for this?
  16. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  17. What subjects should I choose in 10+2 to join Air Force? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to join Army Air Force after passing 10th class?
12th April 2012, 12:34 PM
Harsh jangid

Default Re: How to join Air Force after completion of 9th Class?

Sorry it is impossible first you should clear +2 . If you complete +2 with pcm you can get extra benefit to attain xtreade or technical branch in air force
12th April 2012, 12:56 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to join Air Force after completion of 9th class.

Because, the minimum academic qualification that a candidate should possess in order to make entry into Air Force is by completion of 12th class from a recognized institute.

For this, the candidate has to crack NDA Exam.

This is the common written exam for the candidates to be placed in various Defence Services like
-Army wing
-Navy wing
-Air Force wing

This Exam is being conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice a year.

In order to be eligible to apply for Air Force wing for NDA Exam,
-You should have completed 12th class with Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects.
-Candidates who are pursuing final year of 12th class with this criteria can also appear for this exam.

One should be in the age group of 16 1/2 years to 19 years to be eligible for this exam.

Only unmarried male candidates are allowed to appear for this exam.

Girls are not at all eligible to apply for this exam.

So, I suggest you to join 12th class with Maths and Physics as the compulosry subjects and start preparing for this exam from the beginning of your 10+2.

Wish you good luck.

To know the complete information regarding this exam, you can visit
http://upsc.gov.in/
12th April 2012, 04:18 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,
Iam really sorry to say this you are not eligible for the indian airforce because the minimum educational qualification is +2,So you need to complete +2.

Here iam providing you all the eligibity criteria for the indian army exam:

The candidate should have to complete +2 from a recognised state board.

Age limits is 16.5years to 19years.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible and candidate should be physically fit.

For more details visit
www.upsc.gov.in

All the best.
16th April 2012, 12:49 AM
param pita

Dear,I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to join Air Force after completion of 9th class.

Because, the minimum academic qualification that a candidate should possess in order to make entry into Air Force is by completion of 12th class from a recognized institute.

For this, the candidate has to crack NDA Exam.

This is the common written exam for the candidates to be placed in various Defence Services like
-Army wing
-Navy wing
-Air Force wing

This Exam is being conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice a year.

In order to be eligible to apply for Air Force wing for NDA Exam,
-You should have completed 12th class with Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects.
-Candidates who are pursuing final year of 12th class with this criteria can also appear for this exam.

One should be in the age group of 16 1/2 years to 19 years to be eligible for this exam.

Only unmarried male candidates are allowed to appear for this exam.

Girls are not at all eligible to apply for this exam.

So, I suggest you to join 12th class with Maths and Physics as the compulosry subjects and start preparing for this exam from the beginning of your 10+2.

Wish you good luck.

Here iam providing you all the eligibity criteria for the indian army exam:

The candidate should have to complete +2 from a recognised state board.

Age limits is 16.5years to 19years.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible and candidate should be physically fit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?