17th July 2013, 11:53 AM
ninejan

How to be a doctor in Indian Air Force? I am a class 9th student with commerce

i (female) in class 9th with commerce. i want to be a doctor in indian air force. please suggest me the exam which i should appear?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about exam centre for Rajasthan Board exam? -- [New]
  2. How to join Indian Air Force after passing 9th
  3. How to join Indian Air Force after passing 9th standard
  4. How to join for training in Indian Air Force? I am a 9th standard student
  5. Can Commerce students apply for Navy or Air Force? Can I apply for Air Force or Navy after completion of 12th being a candidate of pursuing 9th class?
  6. Can I become a fighter pilot in India Air Force?
  7. Can a Arts, commerce or science student become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?
  8. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  9. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  10. How to join Air Force after completion of 9th Class?
  11. Can commerce student join Air Force? I am doing B.Com from Mumbai
  12. Can I apply for Indian Air Force after passing 9th? What subjects should I take in 11th
  13. How to join Indian Air Force after class 11th commerce stream?
  14. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  15. Can I get officer rank in Indian Air Force after doing commerce
  16. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  17. What to do after 12th PCB to join Indian Air Force? Procedure for joining NDA? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to prepare for NDA Exam from 9th Class to become an Officer in Indian Air Force? Which Books to prepare for this? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
28th September 2015, 07:11 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to be a doctor in Indian Air Force? I am a class 9th student with commerce

The candidate who wishes to become a doctor in Indian Army has to appear for AFMC Entrance Exam .

AFMC stands for Armed Forces Medical Corps.

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for the exam are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The candidate must have passed the 12th class or equivalent examination with minimum 60% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in physics,chemistry and biology from a recognized board.

-The candidate must be medically fit as per required standards for the Armed Forces.

-Only unmarried candidates are eligible to apply for the post.

-The candidate age must not exceed 45 years.

-The candidate must have passed MBBS in first/second attempt.

-The candidate must have completed his/her internship.
29th September 2015, 07:28 PM
ant man

Default Re: How to be a doctor in Indian Air Force? I am a class 9th student with commerce

If you want to become a doctor in air force then you must do MBBS from Armed force medical college(AFMC).

To take admission in AFMC then you fulfill the the following eligibility criteria
1. You must complete 12th with biology, physics and chemistry group.
2. You must have minimum 50% marks in 12th.
3. You must have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December of admission taken year.
4. You must not have more than 25 years of age.

AFMC is located in Mumbai. Apart from the eligibility, the admission is given based on the merit marks of AIPMT exam.

So to become doctor in Army you must pass 12th and AIPMT exam.
30th September 2015, 01:07 AM
RRAL

It is nice that you are decided your goal from now onwards. For working as a doctor in the Army you have to appear and clear the entrance examination known as AFMC.

Armed force medical corp. Is an entrance exam by which one can get the admission in the Army college for the various posts like doctors nurses etc.The job will be only at the Indian army.There are total 100 number of seat available for success candidate.

To be eligible for this exam it is necessary to complete the class 12th course from a recognised board with PCB background.

Since you are in 9th then you first have to clear it and then go for tenth after that you have to go for the Bio-science group in your +1 and +2 so that you can be eligible for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?