25th November 2012, 05:43 PM
sampuransuhag38

How to join Air Force job and what is the date of sale of forms

Sir,
plz tell me, about date of form. I want to join AIR Force job.

1st May 2014, 02:21 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join Air Force job and what is the date of sale of forms

The forms are available online on the official website. You can always join the Indian Air Force as a pilot but after completion of class 12. Age should be between 19-23 Years and aspiring candidates has to be Graduates (Three Year Course) in any discipline and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level OR BE / B Tech (Four Year Course) and should scored Minimum 60% in all papers put together. Air Force Common Admission Test or AFCAT is by far the biggest exam conducted for entry into the IAF. Candidates after appearing for the written test has to undergo (AFSB)SSB . The written test is same for all the candidates irrespective of the Branch Applied i.e. Flying, Technical or Ground Duties.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?