18th August 2016, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

How to join any guard job after BBA and at the age of 23?

sir I am Raja and my age is 23. I completed in BBA now I am interested in any guard job this age is possible? I have very much requirement of this job. Please reply me.

27th July 2017, 06:49 PM
narim.

Default Re: How to join any guard job after BBA and at the age of 23?

To the best of my knowledge, you are eligible for Guard job in the Railways because you are Graduate and age also less only.

Let me explain you few things about Railway Goods Guard.

Salary is good. Starting only you can get upto 40000.

Along with salary, you will be given additional incentive for every kilometer you travel in the Train

But you have to be prepared to do long journeys in the train where no minimum facilities are also not offered.

There are no jobs announced now for Guard job. So, you have to wait for the notification from Railways which may take few months.
30th July 2017, 09:52 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join any guard job after BBA and at the age of 23?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir I am Raja and my age is 23. I completed in BBA now I am interested in any guard job this age is possible? I have very much requirement of this job. Please reply me.
After BBA you can apply forest guard ,Railway guard job for these jobs minimum qualification required is 12th and you have done graduation degree so you can apply for the guard job.To apply for these jobs you have stay in touch with the vacancy notification the notifications are published in leading newspapers.

ELIGIBILITY REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR GUARD JOB:-

>> Candidate age must be in between 23 to 28 years.

>> Candidate have done studies from govt. recognized institutes.

>> Candidate must be physically fit.

OTHER JOB AREAS WHERE A BBA DEGREE HOLDER CAN APPLY:-

:- Financial companies.

:- Insurance industries.

:- Charity association.

:- Mortgages company.

:- Consultancy services.

:- Shopping malls.

:- Saving and loan association.

:- Business Schools.

:- Banks.

Good luck,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?